Top Gear Anyone?????

JoshS

Registered
I love this show. I laugh harder at these guys than stand-up comedians.:rofl::rofl: Oh and I get to learn about some super nice cars.

US version? Id rather watch a Katy Perry video. UK version all the way to the bank.
Posted via Mobile Device

love the uk version. Jeremy is hilarious!

The U.S. version is not bad. As the season went on it seemed to have gotten better. Don't set your sights before the target has been set. Relax, and enjoy what it has to offer

I can't sit and watch either for more than a few minutes. I don't get the concept of the show show, have only seen a few episodes, one a car racing a train, the other car versus a bobsled. Not on the same course, how is that a race or something even comparable. Kind of like; will the cat come home to eat before the dog wants out to pee? Then there's Tanner Faust :rofl: see him on anything and I'm clicking on to something else, I'd rather watch Ellen. :moon:

Clarkson is why the show works.....the US version just cannot compare.

PS: part of what makes it great is laughing at the silly brits.

The US version sucks because its been done before. Every US episode is a copy of an old UK episode. They're also trying to hard to be like the UK version. With that said I still watch it because its about cars. I'll watch just about anything if its about cars.

They tried an own brand version in Oz as well, failed miserably. It was resurrected with some new presenters, but I don't think it lasted much longer. Jeremy is great, but the other two do their bit to make it a good show. A kind of motoring 'Goodies' is the best analogy I can come up with.

I LOVE the UK version... I never miss an episode. The US one sucks though, you can definately tell who has the better budget and stars. If you have never seen this show and love cars even in the slightest you need to see it. I just wish their seasons were longer.

Back