Top Bike Movies

agreed-- at least biker boyz had a busa tho
smile.gif

Biker Boyz..Yeah it was kind of dumb, but it was still pretty good. I wish they would come out with another one.

Biker Boyz was awesome. Did you count the number of times that Tha Kid and Smoke shifted when they were racing down that dirt road at over 50 mph to a dead end?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Faster again. Great stuff.
The Great Escape (Okay, only the last bit of the movie is motorcyclish, but Steve McQueen does some fun stuff with that Triumph)

Can't think of a good bike movie. Pulp Fiction has a bike in it though. "It's not a motorcycle it's a chopper baby." The guys waiting for the "ringer" dropoff in the Big Lebowski rode motorcycles. Ask just about anyone what the best bike movie is 90% will say Easyriders because it's the cool thing to say.I would like to anounce that Easyriders sucks it's one of the most boring movies ever. Why don't all of us org members write a script and come up with something people will like?

I personally like Torque. Anyone who makes fun of F&F is okay with me.

I liked the original Mad Max -allot of bikes there

Easy rider

Terminator- Made the Fat boy the bad boy bike.

none. Haven't seen Faster....haven't seen Torque. Seen Bikerboys....that just about did it for me. I never saw so much bullsh!t wrapped into one enchilada.

From what I hear, Torque was even worse....so I'll pass on that one.

Easyrider? I won't even go there.....

The Wild One.

The original biker movie.

Its about 40 years old. Stars Marlon Brando. Based loosely on the true story of the original biker entanglement in Holister.

A must see, if yer into old cinematic... B&W...

The Wild One.

The original biker movie.

Its about 40 years old. Stars Marlon Brando. Based loosely on the true story of the original biker entanglement in Holister.

A must see, if yer into old cinematic... B&W...
The Wild One (1953), a landmark film of 50s rebellion by director Laslo Benedek, producer Stanley Kramer, and screenwriter John Paxton. It was the first feature film to examine outlaw motorcycle gang violence in America. The film had its U.S. premiere, under the title of Hot Blood, on December 30, 1953. One of the film's taglines on its posters stated: "Hot feelings hit terrifying heights in a story that really boils over!"

[Benedek and Kramer had originally collaborated on the Oscar-nominated film adaptation of Arthur Miller's critically-acclaimed Pulitzer Prize-winning play Death of a Salesman (1951), with Fredric March in the lead role, replacing Lee J. Cobb who was blacklisted.]

The tale was inspired and loosely based on a real-life incident over the Fourth of July weekend in 1947 in Hollister, California, (publicized in an issue of Harper's Magazine in a January 1951 article titled "The Cyclists' Raid" by Frank Rooney), when about four thousand people, composed of motorcyclists and other visitors and enthusiasts, roared into the town over a two day period, and overwhelmed the facilities. However, they did not ransack the town, confront the locals, or cause civil unrest (except for some arrests for drunkenness, or urinating in public - often due to a lack of restrooms). In the film, most of the action was located in Wrightsville, somewhere in Middle America.

Because of the controversial nature of the film, public screenings were banned in England by the British Board of Film Censors for fourteen years (until 1968) after its release. Even in America, it was feared that the shocking, 'Communist' movie glamorized a anti-social subculture in revolt, would set a bad example, and cause impressionable viewers to copy-cat its plot and incite deliquency and riots. In fact, it took many years for pacifist motorcyclists to overcome stereotypes and fabrications promoted by the film.

There just hasn't been any real good ones ever.

Do you remember "Electra Glide in Blue". Starred Robert Blake,that totally sugged.

Another nasty piece O krap was "Girl on a Motorcycle" more barf.

I dont know if there are 3 GOOD ONES.

Biker Boyz was decent. What really killed it was that "Luke, I'm your Father" type shid. Yeah some of the stunts were computer generated but not like Torque, the 99% CGI movie.

You can't go wrong with street racing and badazz women.

Me, Myself, and Irene......

Just a couple scenes but always good... Wear a full face helmet up north...
cool.gif

Back