top 100 bikes

It's MCN.com though! :laugh: Who Dat!?

Some small online website probably run out of the basement of some guys house who still lives w/ Mommy & Daddy. :laugh: (ok a bit of an exxageration,but you get my point)

List seems crazy, but I don't mind who took #1 :laugh:

Don't really understand the list though, they are all kinds of bikes from every class together in one list. Seems like they asked someone to name 100 bikes an get a free beer for each one you come up with, an then started putting numbers to them as he spit out the names out in a drunken stupor :rofl:

I'm a little confused about how they did this? You had to have owned the bike to vote for it? I can't imagine there are many 1098 owners out there compared to popular bikes that have been around for years. Where did the Gen 1 Busa finish?

Anyone notice this is a British survey? Note the two Triumphs in the top 10, I think that speaks volumes.

1340, you beat me to it.

Last edited:
I think we all knew who was going to be in the #1! I would like to see a top 100 motorcycle survey taken in the USA.

Yellow-teeth Limeys... every watch "Top Gear?" Those wankers invented Gay...

(NOTE: London, the empire was over 100 years ago. You don't make anything but ugly women and smarmy men. And your soccer team stinks!)

Gotta go now.... -L-

Just so you know, my best friend is British, so take the above with a grain of salt. And a proper German beer. Oops! Did it again!

Yellow-teeth Limeys... every watch "Top Gear?" Those wankers invented Gay...

(NOTE: London, the empire was over 100 years ago. You don't make anything but ugly women and smarmy men. And your soccer team stinks!)

Gotta go now.... -L-

Now now, you really should learn to be a little more out going.. you should let your feelings be known you are after all amongst friends.:poke::rofl:

busa 19th w/ the honda "hornet" 8th and triumph holding the #2
&#3 spots one of which was their 675 street triple? wtf were they judging them on? the dork factor? :rofl:

that's the kinda shid ratings thad make ya wanna bring back simon cowell and paula abdul! :rofl:

I think we all knew who was going to be in the #1! I would like to see a top 100 motorcycle survey taken in the USA.

Unfortunately it would be diluted by the Hardley crowd that has never sat on
another bike.

Be interesting to see if you got everyone who owned a harley, park their bike
and ride a Raider, Stratoliner, Victory, and the 109s for about a month and
see how many of them want to go back to the overpriced underpowered
harleys. Definately rock their little worlds. Be interesting to see the percentage that keep their Harleys a year later.

On some of them they split them into different generations and others like the busa they didn't.:poke::poke::poke:

The British bike crowd has a totally different view of bikes then we do in the states. They have been pushing Honda (Fireblade especially) since the nineties. I was always like, wtf?

Back