Top 10 Things to do while you wait on your Powerhouse built Turbo busa :)

turbocorey

Registered
1. Day dream about how awesome my bike will be.

2. Call Frank every hour and say is it done yet?

3. Watch Youtube turbo hayabusa videos.

4. Read every post in the turbo section.

5. Play GTA V.

LOL need some help on the remainder of the list.

Please post up some additional suggestions, the wait feels like torture. :)

Reactions: Zee
What year bike and what mods?

Might be a great place for Frank to add pics and info of your build as it goes... :laugh:

7. Walk the 1/4 mile, stopping at each break to say "wow, I'll be in 3rd gear and going 90 mph here........"
8. Go to the local cycle shop and walk the salesman through the showroom saying "You mean this only has 200 hp?"
9. Paint "road closed" signs for that first "test ride".
10. Have some stickers made that say: "My Busa is getting a blower job!"

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
Gen 2 busa, stage 1 RCC kit with ultra plem, 65lb injectors, AMS1000, wossner pistons, carillo rods, SS valves and probably a few other odds and ends that I am forgetting.

Its been a long road of failures before the bike was sent to Frank, hopefully I will actually get to enjoy the bike for real this time.

Maybe Frank will chime in on the odd and ends of the build and maybe just maybe post a dyno vid. :0 :)

7. Walk the 1/4 mile, stopping at each break to say "wow, i'll be in 3rd gear and going 90 mph here........"
8. Go to the local cycle shop and walk the salesman through the showroom saying "you mean this only has 200 hp?"
9. Paint "road closed" signs for that first "test ride".
10. Have some stickers made that say: "my busa is getting a blower job!"

lmfao!!!!!!!

1. Day dream about how awesome my bike will be. 2. Call Frank every hour and say is it done yet? 3. Watch Youtube turbo hayabusa videos. 4. Read every post in the turbo section. 5. Play GTA V. LOL need some help on the remainder of the list. Please post up some additional suggestions, the wait feels like torture. :)
I did a lot of this last year about this time as well. No GTA though. I rode my gen I 1397 a lot because I knew once I got the gen II back it wouldn't get much attention.

Gen 2 busa, stage 1 RCC kit with ultra plem, 65lb injectors, AMS1000, wossner pistons, carillo rods, SS valves and probably a few other odds and ends that I am forgetting.

Its been a long road of failures before the bike was sent to Frank, hopefully I will actually get to enjoy the bike for real this time.

Maybe Frank will chime in on the odd and ends of the build and maybe just maybe post a dyno vid. :0 :)

Sounds like a great list of mods... :thumbsup:

Here's a video to hold you over..

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about the upgraded turbo they offer.... i think its like $800 for a comp turbo 5558 with triple ceramic BB's
Spools much faster than the journal.
I did the upgrade and glad i did. Food for thought

Think about the upgraded turbo they offer.... i think its like $800 for a comp turbo 5558 with triple ceramic BB's
Spools much faster than the journal.
I did the upgrade and glad i did. Food for thought

Does it make additional power? or only faster spooling?

plan some drag time at the local strip and get your NHRA number . for here is you do under 10 sec you have to have one to run

8. Go to the local cycle shop and walk the salesman through the showroom saying "You mean this only has 200 hp?"

A lot of fun can be had with this. Make sure you ask the good questions.

Can this do 250mph? What do you mean it's not good for 7 second 1/4 runs?

Back