Tools for nervous riders...

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Do you need a little assistance on the corners?

A friend of a good friend works at the Kalifornia legislature as an IT guy. He rode to work today and this is what his co-workers did for him.

That is soooo not right yet soooo funny

600rr.bmp

(attached image didn't work so ignore the red X)

Attachments

• 600RR.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
That is rad!

As for the question "Are you a nervous rider?" I wouldn't say nervous, but I would say that I am almost never relaxed. If you start to relax too much, you get sloppy or you don't notice what needs to be noticed.

That s**t aint right, but he probably bought and paid for that sign by having those Schwinn Stingray handlebars on the bike...
Whats next, Gold Wing floorboards??
:suspect:

Last edited:
How about knowing how to ride the curves, but being so rusty that your doing stupid newbie mistakes and your reintroduction is Deal's Gap. Being lowered and extended does have some drawbacks. :laugh:

That's classic. I'm going to have to pull that on one of my friends that just started riding. :thumbsup:

Nervous? No. Alert? Yes.

:rofl:

I wish I could edit thread topics, I'd change it to "Tools for nervous riders". That's what I was really after.

But since the subject was brought up, I'll answer too

nervous, no. Alert, oh yes, very. Wary, oh yes, very.

I wish I could edit thread topics, I'd change it to "Tools for nervous riders". That's what I was really after.

But since the subject was brought up, I'll answer too

nervous, no. Alert, oh yes, very. Wary, oh yes, very.

And never forget. Aggressive? Always.

And if you need/want a title changed, just ask. It's why we're here. :thumbsup:

Back