Tool to remove front rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for a friggin front wheel tool......and if you're such a TOOL that you always have to start something......like I said in a previous post.......

You can PM me for my address......I'll be here....

Hey Marc, as I wade through the crap and debris on this thread I can only think of one question, can I skip having you pick me up a tool and just order one Lori to go.

Lo I miss ya, I have been hoping that I would see you posting again and I didnt want to be intrusive. Marc you and Lo are always welcome here. Lets just hug and make up whaddya say?

Captain
Well said Captain! I hope you don't get attacked for being a politician or a peacemaker. I really don't understand why so many people are so pissed. I don't understand why so many people have these chips on their shoulders. I have been a victim of attacks here, and I never saw the face of the attacker. Furthermore, I never heard from them agian. I wanted to seek out their site and blast them, but was given better advice by friends here. When it came to Lo, I pushed to find out who the perps were, and I, among many offered to act on it. I would have gotten on a plane to handle the situation. However, Lo chose to handle it herself. She did not even want to divulge the name of the perps. The crime here is not giving her the respect that she deserves. She handled it, my perps are long gone, her perps are long gone. Why the hell can't it die here? Why can't we leave Lo alone? Let her ease back into it at her own pace. If we want her back, we should stop shinning a freaking spotlight in her face.

As I said, Rubber has a rather crass and harsh way of putting things, but if you read his stuff carefully, they were not out of pocket enough for all this. So now everyone is worked up, and Rubber is taking offense to everything and retaliating with insults. That is childish, but it is a normal human response.

Being the politician that I am, I wondered HOW THE HELL a thread on a tool could turn into this. So I went back to read what happened. It was a thread on a tool for God's sake! It was rolling along normally when out of the blue Marc made the comment:
Busahigg you have the cogg on the group buy thing and good luck getting anyone to agree with anything here.[/QUOTE] I am not clear why Marc made this comment. He was obviously frustrated about something. Then when Cache highlighted this comment, Marc wrote:
Sorry my man but "It is what it is"  

I don't remember who wrote it but someone said it is a shame that good ideas never get off the ground on this board.  They seem to get crushed under their own weight because of all the rules that everyone wants to impose.

Don't get me wrong love the site but I don't think I will be organizing anything unless the Captain "orders" me too.  Then like a good little Marine I will do as the Captain says.
[/QUOTE]
Where did all that come from. Organizing the purchse of a tool is a voluntary thing. If one doesn't want to be involved, then he shouldn't. Why such a negative vibe?

Then there was more "tool" banter between Cache, Higgy, and Marc, leading to the following comment from Marc:

Not pissin on my own house here.  Just putting out my opinion.  I am not, by any measure, the pulse of this board.  I will say what LO has gone through there is definately a change in that pulse though.
[/QUOTE]  
Funny how a discussion on hooking up people with a tool could turn so neagative. It is clear to me where the negativity started here. It is also clear to me that Lo was off minding her own business, and now I see how she got dragged into this debate. Not only that, as I understand it, Lo has been thru several rounds of these perverts, dating way back to the "glory days" of the board. This is certainly not why the pulse of the board has changed. Perhaps our insistance on forcing her to relive the past is part of it.

So now Rubber couldn't just leave it alone. Nooooooooo, he had to jump in and challange Marc. His comments were abrassive but the bottom line was this:This lo thing got blown right outa proportion .   Big deal......some low-life in some 365 $ a month housing complex in south dakota EMAILED Lo some stoopid stuff.....

Time too move on brother .   Seems like things are workin' ok right[/QUOTE]
So now, once again, Lo has been dragged into a situation that had nothing to do with her. Furthermore, it WAS a dead issue. I don't blame her for getting pissed. She jumps in here because Rubbers words rubbed her the wrong way. That is understandable, however, his bottom line was "Seems like things are workin' ok right".

After that, all bets were off, and it got totally out of hand.

No offense to anyone, and I am not mad at anyone, but I call them as I see 'em. This could have easily been avoided, but obvious frustration over who knows what, was injected into a generic conversation about a tool. The resulting debate, with more people talking about leaving the board, is ridiculas. We all need to take a step back and make an effort to be more tolerant, and to try to move past the bumpy spots.

When I first found this board, I also found another Busa board. I went there and quickly found out that there were a lot of sugarbritches, racists, gay bashers, political extremists, etc there. They spouted racial, religious, political, and economic slurs without impunity. I couldn't believe it. I got involved in a couple of racial battles with some Nazis or supremists or something, when I was befriended by a member of both boards. He told me that there are a lot of those type of people on that board, but that there are a lot of good people too. He said the thing to do is just ignore those idiots, because you will never win with them. Furthermore, he said you can't let those idiots get you down....just move on by them. Lastly, he also told me how a much, much larger percentage of the people on this board were cool, and that although he is still an active member of that other Busa board, this is his home. I have been here ever since.

That advice came from Marc Howlin Mad. It was great advice Marc. I now offer it back to you. I don't buy the politician/peacemaker insult, and not sure where it comes from. But please take this advice in the same spirit in which it was given to me. There are a lot of great members here, a lot of them! They far outweigh the idiots. If we ignore ignorance, it tends to go away! It would be a shame if good people went away instead.

Greg

uh...lotta action in this thread. I just wanted a front wheel tool.

Howlin? Can you still get them?
I'll send you a PM as well.

<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Ya'll sucessfully fooked up Higg's thread!!!</span></span>

Please check "Front Axle tool Part II" if you want to order one.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

No frustration on my part for saying that "Good luck to get anyone to agree with anything here" I was stating a fact that as a board it is hard to get most group things done without a lot of stipulations applied. My point was I am the supplier and that is the only roll I wanted to play. I know that if I was to try to organize I would get some off the wall question about how much money was I making on this or some other insulting question to my honor. I do for people because I care not for profit. Any ways there is my explanation like it or not.

For all concerned Busahigg has already been taken care of as far as the tool is concerned!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

yup...........lucky the close thread option isn't on here........cause I sure would've closed this %*%^$#.

This thread is for a friggin front wheel tool......and if you're such a TOOL that you always have to start something......like I said in a previous post.......

You can PM me for my address......I'll be here....
This is just way too much work . Misunderstandings an' bull$hit .

It's the internet , you write something , I guess people are gonna write stuff back .

Maybe sumbody wants to go back up an' start frm the top.Seems as thou just about everbody was misunderstood.

Anyways , there are ,I feel ,a few dudes on here that thought i may have been some sort of entertainment or help.
You guys were fun to chat with .

The pulse of the board changed . Maybe it did . Things are constantly moving . Sometimes for the good . Sometimes not.In this instance, I think good . We got some cool things done .

I personally think the likes of Revlis ,MonsterSpeedFreak , Rip/Oracle , etc etc.....the new guys....myself included , add great thoughts/advice/fun .

If you dont get new blood...sometimes things can stagnate.

Anyways , I dont need to defend my actions . Read an' think . Seriously . Clear yer head . Read an think .

I feel I was a damb good member . Some of you got turned off right away . I like that . ITS FREEDOM OF CHOICE .
I got turned off by some aswell .

Bottom line : This is the internet . Its typed word . Misplace one word , transpose a couple of letters in one word, an' somebody is gonna jump down yer throat for it .

I doubt I'll post again....

REVLIS.....yer a blast...fuggin funny , an smart .
Monsterspeed freak...wish u all the best man....yer good people .
Rip/Oracle....yer a good joe . Yer wife/friends...LUCKY PEOPLE .
Big E....get better man . Good luck .
Cache...U R 1 funny guy . I loved tossin' it back n forth with ya . U got a GR8 sense of ha ha .
Tree ....I hope I helped man . I sorta felt like I got that perticular ball rollin . Tell yer wife...mean/ugly/tattooed people can sometimes be ok . private joke sorta thing between tree an' me .
Big wall...i like yer style . Yer a class act . Best wishes.
The 2 dudes from Belgium ....hee hee hee....no more slide shows for you . sorry .
All the other dudes that got a kick outa my drivle....an' the ones that I got a kick outa yers..... all the best .

I guess I wont miss this thou....chec the quote .
An' I'm supposed to be the bad guy around here . If you say so. Ya thats me...ALWAYS starting something .
Funny...I missed yer previous offer to attend "Fight Club".
You wanna offer me yer address so I can come down there an' fight you . Whatever. I can PM you an' you'll give me yer address . Dude...grow up . Sure... there was a time when I'd have said "yer on" . I used to be into that sorta thing before "wakin' up". At 17 I ran this part of the countries biggest pool hall . Druggies,pimps,hoars,tuff guys,you name it . You had to be 18 to get in the place . Then I worked as a doorman/bouncer at this real shiddy bar.
The cops came by one night to tell us to watch out for these real nasty dudes that might be showin' up . They might be packin' automatic weapons . REAL nice place .
Anyways....my comment is in no way intended to intimidate in anyway . UNLIKE YOURS. Its just the way it was .
FRIENDLY ADVICE FOR YOU PAL.......
Be carefull.....you might think yer a tuff guy . There is NO SUCH THING . Mike Tyson got beat up . He's a tuff guy. No matter how tuff you think you are...there is always someone tuffer . I've broken both hands hittin' people so hard , over an over an over . Did I win the fights...sort of .
I had 4 hours of surgery to put my nose back to the place its supposed to be . Lost that one . When my mom died I stood outside of a bar , takin' on one-an-all-comers . Beat the first one up real bad . Didnt even know the guy. Second dude , the same . He got carried away by his buddies . Third fight....the guy was about 6'6"....an' good with his feet . Turns out he was a kick-boxer . I went home with so much blood on me . Some mine . Some their's.

Bottom Line : be carefull who you call-out over the internet . The guy could live 3 blocks away from you , an' be at yer door , REAL PISSED , in about 45 seconds .

I know , I know , you can handle yerself .

Hopefully....you dont make the same offer to some SI-CO.

Me, personally . I have no desire to fight anyone any more.

ESPECIALLY over some words on the internet .

You dont intimidate me . You have made me laugh thou .
Why dont you go out for a ride an' wait for someone to cut you off in traffic . Then you could road-rage on them .

You can whip me...you can beat me....you can kill me.....
JUST DON'T BORE ME .

P.S. I thought alot of yer posts were fugged too .
Dont believe me....ask around...or chec 'em out yerself .
If yer not too busy beatin' people up .

Later Good People.....have a good 1 .

just quit f###ing arguing and get to postin.......

I think we are all adults here and I don't give a poop about internet courage........

Keep posting and asking/answering questions........ PEACE.

Keep posting and asking/answering questions........  PEACE.
now that that's settled, this thread is locked, as per request of the thread starter.

If ya want the tool, please visit as it has some great insight on a TOOL.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back