Tool to remove front rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and good luck getting anyone to agree with anything here.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
rock.gif
rock.gif
Sorry my man but "It is what it is"

I don't remember who wrote it but someone said it
Thank you, thank you very much . gotta move on thou, Marc.
we/me/us got tree hooked-up,without a vote,a debate, or a general managers meeting .

They/We..... R Starting to wake up .

The "Lo thing" ....who can say . She's pissy about some weirdo on the net . Now its spillin' over into the Org . Seriously thou man , if its someone here , a reg , or semi-reg, get one of the admin's to flush 'em out, FIX IT UP .
If she/you/him/her dont want it fixed....then O well .
Common sense . Ever had anyone say sumthin' shiddy to ya ? Ok....fix it....or forget it . This lo thing got blown right outa proportion . Big deal......some low-life in some 365 $ a month housing complex in south dakota EMAILED Lo some stoopid stuff.....

Time too move on brother . Seems like things are workin' ok right now .
This is exactly the kind of bullshit that I am tired of... So now I'm "pissy" eh Rubberside??? "blown out of proportion" "some unknown weirdo on the net that spilled out onto hayabusa.org"
rock.gif
??? Next thing you know you'll be saying maybe I was just PMS'ing and it caused me to over react to the whole situation.... You don't know what the e-mails said that I received, nor do you know where they originated from. Nor have you read or seen any of the PM's I got from here. Actually, you don't know Jackshit!

Since you seem to be so goddamn smart, and know how to handle every situation here so perfectly Rubberside, why don't you see if Cap will let you become part of the Admin and then you can run things for real instead of with your mouth and your stupidass comments!!

Common sense huh Rubberside??? Well, common sense tells me to say goodbye to Hayabusa.org so I don't have to listen to YOUR bullshit anymore..........

ADIOS!!

cussing.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Glad i am just getting around to reading this thread. First of all, the biggest problem I see on this board is that we don't know when to let things go. We keep flushing the toilet just when the crap is just about to dissapear. Time to let this stuff go...I did.

Rubber has an edge to him, but I think he may have been misunderstood here. I think he was just trying to say...can't we move on? All that stuff is past...can't we just move on?

Rubber, correct me if I am wrong.

Glad i am just getting around to reading this thread. First of all, the biggest problem I see on this board is that we don't know when to let things go. We keep flushing the toilet just when the crap is just about to dissapear. Time to let this stuff go...I did.

Rubber has an edge to him, but I think he may have been misunderstood here. I think he was just trying to say...can't we move on? All that stuff is past...can't we just move on?

Rubber, correct me if I am wrong.
Enter Thinker the politician! Let him speak for himself. I would have done anything for any member of this board and still would but if think this is justifiable in your attempt to keep harmony here I think your wrong! That would mark my exit from this site as well.... Don't get me wrong this site won't miss my input one bit so not being missed won't bother me to much. To leave LO out there hanging like that is a %*%^$# move and we should be hunting down the bastards that did that to her and you, for that matter, as well as defending other members who are being poop on...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

My last input off-topic here.

Marc, you said something that I questioned. Sorry. It has escalated way out of proportion. BUT it is nature, and we have had this conversation many times in the past.
Any time you get so many ppl with diverse backgrounds, cultures, living conditions, etc.. there will be disagreements. I know what happend to LoBusa was totally moronic and uncalled for, but seems like newer members with no idea what happend are getting beat up for it.

I have a lot to say on this, but it is MY thoughts and maybe nobody will agree, so I shut up here.
I just hate to lose any outstanding long-term members over dissagreements.

If I never talk to some of you on the boards again, no hard feelings, and see you at Laguna. Otherwise, I will be lookin for ya online for more helpful tips.

cache.

Ok I can get the tool at $20.00 a piece.  Let me know who is interested and I will do a group buy on it.  Busahigg you have the cogg on the group buy thing and good luck getting anyone to agree with anything here.  If no one else wants one I will get you one.  Just let me know how you want to play it.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
I need one of those tools so'z I can finish polishing my front wheel the RIGHT way... how do I get it from you, paypal or what?

In fact, I agree to a point. There is a small number of members here I can depend on for good, reliable, and tested knowledge. Marc, you are definitely one of them.  I am just old skool, and don't believe in pissin on your own house. That's all.   Peace.
Not pissin on my own house here.  Just putting out my opinion.  I am not, by any measure, the pulse of this board.  I will say what LO has gone through there is definately a change in that pulse though.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
I guess thats what i was doin' .... puttin' out my "opinon".

Marc "Howlin Mad"
rock.gif

rock.gif

I don't remember who wrote it but someone said it is a shame that good ideas never get off the ground on this board.  They seem to get crushed under their own weight because of all the rules that everyone wants to impose.

Don't get me wrong love the site but I don't think I will be organizing anything unless the Captain "orders" me too.  Then like a good little Marine I will do as the Captain says.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I am here for any member that needs anything I have.  I won't turn my back on any of you!
seriously look at yer thoughts here.....

rock.gif

In fact, I agree to a point. There is a small number of members here I can depend on for good, reliable, and tested knowledge. Marc, you are definitely one of them.  I am just old skool, and don't believe in pissin on your own house. That's all.   Peace.
Not pissin on my own house here.  Just putting out my opinion.  I am not, by any measure, the pulse of this board.  I will say what LO has gone through there is definately a change in that pulse though.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
what I tried to get across was this...

Why let one SICKO ruin the pulse of the WHOLE board .

Yer pissed about what happened to yer friend . I tried to fix that the first time I heard about it months ago .

Was misunderstood then.....misunderstood now .

Marc "Howlin Mad"
rock.gif

rock.gif

I don't remember who wrote it but someone said it
Thank you, thank you very much .   gotta move on thou, Marc.
 we/me/us got tree hooked-up,without a vote,a debate, or a general managers meeting .  

They/We..... R Starting to wake up .

The   "Lo thing"   ....who can say .  She's pissy about some weirdo on the net .   Now its spillin' over into the Org . Seriously thou man , if its someone here , a reg , or semi-reg, get one of the admin's to flush 'em out,  FIX IT UP .  
  If she/you/him/her  dont want it fixed....then O well .
  Common sense .  Ever had anyone say sumthin' shiddy to ya ?     Ok....fix it....or forget it .   This lo thing got blown right outa proportion .   Big deal......some low-life in some 365 $ a month housing complex in south dakota EMAILED Lo some stoopid stuff.....

Time too move on brother .   Seems like things are workin' ok right now .
This is exactly the kind of bullshit that I am tired of...  So now I'm "pissy" eh Rubberside???  "blown out of proportion"  "some unknown weirdo on the net that spilled out onto hayabusa.org"
rock.gif
???  Next thing you know you'll be saying maybe I was just PMS'ing and it caused me to over react to the whole situation....  You don't know what the e-mails said that I received, nor do you know where they originated from.  Nor have you read or seen any of the PM's I got from here. Actually, you don't know  Jackshit!

Since you seem to be so goddamn smart, and know how to handle every situation here so perfectly Rubberside, why don't you see if Cap will let you become part of the Admin and then you can run things for real instead of with your mouth and your stupidass comments!!

Common sense huh Rubberside???  Well, common sense tells me to say goodbye to Hayabusa.org so I don't have to listen to YOUR bullshit anymore..........

ADIOS!!

cussing.gif
Go ahead Lo ...go ahead an FIXATE on one word . I wrote a whole story....but you cant/wont get by one word .

you chose "pissy" outa the whole thing . Thats cool. Thats yer right . But you havent liked me/my posts from the start.

Thats cool too . I cant guess who/or what you are . This IS the internet . I've tossed out a few comments or suggestions or idea's.... you wanna toss out "my stupid this",or some PMS thing . Personally , I think yer pissed about the net,the site, the weird guy comments , and you've decided without knowing me , that I'm fugged too .

I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH THAT .

I wrote that first post in about 30 seconds , it was in no way intened to harm ANYONE .

My posts are USUALLY filled with humor . The dudes at work ...who you dont know...like me....they think I'm a blast.
My friends/family laff there guts out at gatherings .Me too. I like to have fun with people . Lo....you wanna torture yerself over the comments of some UN-KNOWN , GO-4-IT .
You wanna quit the ORG 'cause of me, go for it . BE ANGRY. I cant do anything about that . I gave up on anger years ago .

YOU CANT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTIONS.....
ONLY YOUR REACTION TO THEM .

Marc you wanna split too....go for it....what can anyone do.
Yer comment about ...."Yer site".....whatever man .
I like yer input...I've asked U questions about lids an' such .
Refered to you as the the sites HELMET GURU .

If yer pissed at me....go ahead an' be pissed .

Yer angry . I'm not . I'm really not .

IT IS SO EASY TO HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING ...here on the net....it aint even funny .

All this talk about who's bin here lots, who hasnt, WHATEVER . There was a time when even Cache,the Cap,an' all the ol'timers had one hundred an' seven posts.

BIG DEAL . 3 posts or 3000 .

LO.... U wanna blame it all on me honey....go ahead .

Marc..... the same . If I'm the bad guy here on the ORG,god help you with REAL bad guy .

My bottom line....go back...read a little . But becarefull.
It is/was WRITTEN word . An' none of us are world class authors .

I'm guessin the average post is thought up/written in about 12 an' a half seconds . Like this one . KIDDIN' . Maybe.
Marc.....you are DUTY BOUND . To protect yer buddy . No matter what . I can relate to that .

BUT: did I put shid next to her pic in some gallery. No.
did I email her....nope .

Did I do ....like you did....like I did....like we all did....
an offer "MY OPINION"......
YES I DID . Guilty as charged.

THATS ME....RubberSideDown.....Guilty as Charged .

rock.gif

rock.gif

Hey Marc, as I wade through the crap and debris on this thread I can only think of one question, can I skip having you pick me up a tool and just order one Lori to go.

Lo I miss ya, I have been hoping that I would see you posting again and I didnt want to be intrusive. Marc you and Lo are always welcome here. Lets just hug and make up whaddya say?

Captain

I don't mean to intrude, But iv'e been a member of this site for while now, and those of you that have also been on this site for some time will recognize my post, but as you can see I don't post often,,only when I feel I can help or give some meaningful imput to a topic, but I do read and visit this site often..
I agree with CAPTIN both Howlin and Lo have been good members and I hope you guys don't leave, I consider both of you guys, along with other "vetrans" of this site the reason it is succesful today.......thats all.

well Cap....I hope you an yer little clik of 3 will be very happy together.....ya... I'm new.....you have never once acknowledged my exsistance.... I dont have 3000 posts .

o well . pull yer head outa yer ass,an' look around once in a while . I know......busy with the house . Only got time to read thru a huge post an' answer to Lo-bucket an Mark-sist .

Yer last post was insulting . But then again...

This is the net.....

Lo is one of the only females to sho even the SLIGHTEST interest in yer site.....

If she's the site goddess.....I can only offer my CONDOLENCES .

Marc.....keep on protecting .

I mean she is one.......

I agree with CAPTIN both Howlin and Lo have been good members
yer SURE about that.......How-de-du-dee, an' Lo-down,have been good members . the rest of us.....NOT SO GOOD .

ACTUALLY.....just me....buddy, I think you can go an' fug yerself .

But that is just an' opinion , an' not supposed to....

yadda yadda.....blah blah blah......

RSD, I believe Captain was making an attempt at keeping them from leaving, and not to ignore the other 3,000+ members. but that's just what I saw.

I dont know WHY I keep draggin myself into these conversations... guess I'm just a sap. I like ppl and this site. O well, gotta have some kind of downfall!  
blues.gif

RSD, I believe Captain was making an attempt at keeping them from leaving, and not to ignore the other 3,000+ members. but that's just what I saw.

I dont know WHY I keep draggin myself into these conversations... guess I'm just a sap. I like ppl and this site. O well, gotta have some kind of downfall!  
blues.gif
Cache money .... U could be right . Prob is , every 1 is in a hurry these days . Peeple will roll right over 99 % of what sum 1 was tryin 2 accomplish . They hav only one goal .
LOOK @ Me ....read my crap....believe me....

I have ZERO interest in......

Hey Marc, as I wade through the crap and debris on this thread I can only think of one question, can I skip having you pick me up a tool and just order one Lori to go.

Lo I miss ya, I have been hoping that I would see you posting again and I didnt want to be intrusive. Marc you and Lo are always welcome here. Lets just hug and make up whaddya say?

Captain
Capt, (Sir)

I have been and continue to be a proud member of this site. I in no way want you to think that I am slamming you. Lori was very upset about all that went on. She has put up with it way more than the one episode that she has mentioned (for those that think she is too sensitive).

Not sure at this point if I can stay here, I think I will be busa less by the end of the week. I will continue to stop by and say hello and if any of you need my help just email me or post I will get it.

Semper Fidelis

Marc

well Cap....I hope you an yer little clik of 3 will be very happy together.....ya... I'm new.....you have never once acknowledged my exsistance.... I dont have 3000 posts .

o well .   pull yer head outa yer ass,an' look around once in a while .     I know......busy with the house .   Only got time to read thru a huge post an' answer to Lo-bucket an Mark-sist .

Yer last post was insulting .    But then again...

This is the net.....

Lo is one of the only females to sho even the SLIGHTEST interest in yer site.....

If she's the site goddess.....I can only offer my CONDOLENCES .

Marc.....keep on protecting .  

I mean she is one.......
O.K. now.  I really tried to avoid jumping into this one until I read this.  RSD, you must have a real chip on your shoulder don't you?
rock.gif
 What I mean is that you take offense to what goes on here.  You've only been here since March, but you seem to have a whole helluva lot to say.  You're right when you say that your opinions are yours and that you are entitled to them.  But when you start shittin' on people who have been members of this board a lot longer than either you or I have, then that calls for your brakes to be put on.  You don't even have the slightest idea about what happened with Lo don't you?  Lo has always been a very well respected member of this board and she has lots to offer.  I can attest to a lot that has happened here and have given my .02 where needed and not needed.  Marc, also an upstanding and valued member to this board has done nothing but offer help and guidance when needed.   Should it be that since most of us here don't even know each other or even met, that a person's feelings are irrelevant?  I have never seen Marc (besides pictures) or Lori (but I do talk to her from time to time), or even met them in person, but I do respect them as people for who they are and for what they have contributed to this site.  To just simply make statements about how someone feels, especially in a public forum, is just plain wrong.  You don't know how Lo feels about all this crap.  I do know that by her comments that she doesn't like it.  Marc defended her, not trying to be a hero, but simply because it was what was needed and they are friends.  I consider everyone here as a second family to me.  I have defended numerous people on this board because some things that are said shouldn't be said.  You constantly talk of using good common sense, but you don't practice what you preach.  Good common sense would be to just leave situations totally alone that you know NOTHING about.  Now believe me when I say that I am not a hero and trying to rescue Marc or Lori, because they are grown a$$ people, but I care for Lori as a friend and won't stand idly by while someone just takes a sh^t on her feelings because I know why she feels how she feels.  On the other hand, I won't let ignorance, stupidity, inconsideration, and stupid a$$ words pull me away from this site.  I have grown to like and respect just about everyone here.  Mind you that there has been a few sprinkles of morons here and there that I wouldn't have minded gettin' a hold to and putting my foot in their a$$, (and honestly, you're gettin' very close to being  one of those people), but then I would be just as ignorant as those that make unfounded remarks.  RSD, you took offense to what Capt. said as if he was the judge and he just awarded a judgement to Marc and Lori.  Now I have been here long enough to realize that that was not the case.  Remember that these two people have been veterans to this site.  I have been a member of this site for a while, but I give much respect to everyone here.  I don't like to see people leave this site, especially for dumb sh^t.  Doesn't matter if you have one post or one million posts, your value to this board is simply based on what you contribute and how you treat people here.  I would like to think that the people here like what I have to say, or respect what little wisdom I have to offer.  Either way, I can't get caught up in wondering who doesn't like Brian, or why people feel about me as they do.  I simply keep posting when I see that I can offer anything of value.  Sometimes I may make senseless posts, but who hasn't?  We have a thread with 150 pages (and counting) of senseless posting, but I'm sure that at least 99% of the people here know that it's sole purpose is just that...SENSELESSNESS, and that it's all in FUN.  I agree with these people that the culture of this board has changed.  This is mainly due to the fact that people just don't know how to leave stuff alone that they don't understand, or know nothing about.  Some people make comments for whatever the reason.  Maybe it's just to irritate.  Maybe it's just speaking out-of-turn.  Maybe it was trying to offer good advice, but not totally understanding the entire issue.  Whatever the case, the fact that we DON'T KNOW a person does not entitle us to make any criticism or sarcastic remarks.  I dare to make the insenuation that some people on this site are African-American and that some things may be guided toward US based on that.  IF(so please don't try to say I am inferring anything) this is the case, then please be ready for a lot of warranted testimony from ME.  I feel that I should be able to enjoy this site and participate just like anyone else.  I went on this long rant to ask you to please be considerate of others on this site and if you don't understand why people say what they say or why they feel the way that they feel, then just simply DON'T COMMENT!  This golden rule could be the start of getting the culture of this site back to where it was intended. And to Greg (Thinker62), I know where you were coming from and you were just trying to offer some words of wisdom to simply try to squash the issue so that it won't get out of hand. Even still, sometimes saying nothing is probably best, that's why I said nothing until now. Either you can LOVE me or HATE me...either way IT'S ALL GRAVY...

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back