Tool kit question

Ditch

Registered
Hi guys decided on a Bandit 1250 over a Busa but still have a question for you. My bandit takes a 36mm axle nut (Suzuki didn't include one on the 2016's) wrench and since I thought the Busa has a 36mm as well, I bought a tool kit for and '01 Hayabusa (or so I thought) but turns out this one is only a 32mm. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Were they the same for all years?

This is what they gave me. thanks in advance!

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah? Smart move no enjoy what you have for a while, hey it is Suzuki & we have some Bandit fans. Good look Mathew someone always steps up around here.

Speaking of tool kits and being prepared for the problems encountered out there, I have a $100 note in a sealed snap lock bag stashed in my tool kit at all times . . . just in case I need to buy gas, lost my debit card, need to bribe someone, need to get a cab home etc etc. Many reasons.
How many others have done the same?
Oh, and this is for those of us that no longer carry cash, here in NZ cash is no longer King, almost everyone uses a card to pay.
In the US, is cash still a thing??

No & Yes at the same time. I don't carry cash just a card. But to tip someone or just cause $ yeah it is nice to have. But like I said I don't hopeing to get there one day when I grow up.

Speaking of tool kits and being prepared for the problems encountered out there, I have a $100 note in a sealed snap lock bag stashed in my tool kit at all times . . . just in case I need to buy gas, lost my debit card, need to bribe someone, need to get a cab home etc etc. Many reasons.
How many others have done the same?
Oh, and this is for those of us that no longer carry cash, here in NZ cash is no longer King, almost everyone uses a card to pay.
In the US, is cash still a thing??
I carry a bit of cash under my seat too...one never knows...

Back