Took the wife to the Henry Doorly Zoo, One of the largest Zoo's in the country

My Busa

Registered
Took the wife to the Henry Doorly Zoo, One of the largest Zoo's in the country. Located in Omaha, Nebraska.These are just a few random photos in no particular order from our day trip at the zoo. We spent 4 hours at the zoo:banghead: so I shouldn't have to go to another one for a long time:laugh:

Doorly Zoo Day Trip - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I hate animal prisons . Probably cause I can relate if you know what I mean

Eei eei ooh.....:laugh: Thanks for the pics! As far as prison goes, most of the animals there are or were born in captivity, are there because of rehab related reasons or would simply be dead in the wild. To expose and educate the population through the zoo and research, maybe we can preserve some of these species in the wild. That is if we stop encroaching on their habitat and poaching for our personal greed.

Damn man you should have let me know!!!! One i could have got you in for free and 2 i live 10 min from the zoo tops!

Eei eei ooh.....:laugh: Thanks for the pics! As far as prison goes, most of the animals there are or were born in captivity, are there because of rehab related reasons or would simply be dead in the wild. To expose and educate the population through the zoo and research, maybe we can preserve some of these species in the wild. That is if we stop encroaching on their habitat and poaching for our personal greed.

Man is far too stoopid to save the planet.

We're all doomed. Doomed I tell ya.:laugh:

RSD.

Of all the zoos I've visited this is by far my favorite. Once a year in Omaha and we always have to go there.

Back