Took the stretch back off

06+5 bussa

Registered
Went from 005.jpg
ToMarks Hayabusa 067.jpg
Just like my twisties to much i guess lol

005.jpg

Marks Hayabusa 067.jpg

Looks horrible.......... better give me your bike to avoid further embarrassment. LOL

Bike looks great either way.

I thought about doing the same thing few weeks ago, but I just love the way stretched bikes look.

Can you describe why you didn't like the stretch beyond the general description? I have often wondered how much that changes the personality of the busa.

Good choice.

The curve of the rear end (plus the gap) didn't match the stretch, so it looked unmatched. Now it looks sharp.

To be honest its just more fun w/o it being stretched. Yes it attracks more attention and does really nice rolling burn outs and can go full throttle in 1st(nice rush), but the bike is simply more fun w/o it now that i've tried it for myself. Just my opinion

Can you describe why you didn't like the stretch beyond the general description? I have often wondered how much that changes the personality of the busa.

:laugh:He just put it on there to prove a point. He really wanted to make a certain modded and stretched ZX14 look bad and lose bad.
and...Mission accomplished:laugh::thumbsup:

wanna sell your stretch? if so pm me price...does it include chain? how long of a stretch is it?

wanna sell your stretch? if so pm me price...does it include chain? how long of a stretch is it?
I've had several PM's about selling the stretch. Prolly just going to keep it for now just in case i need it for a special occation:whistle:. Dosen't take but an hour to switch back if needed, but if i decide to sell it i'll let you all know. Thanks guys

Think the stretched looked a little long but the stocker looks to short.... +4 and you would have been happy with your looks and your lean :laugh:

The stock is short by 1/2 in turns ALOT better that way and the stretch was 7in and lowered 1 1/4 in the front only.

Back