Took the plunge on a new '05

skater69

Registered
Well I did it......all they had left were red/black. My '04 Wing is for sale b/c they wouldn't give me enough for trade. I've been getting bored with it and riding my '02 Blackbird all the time but like having a second bike to split riding time on.

Busa was 10700 OTD including everything. Dealer is installing PCIII, Yosh slip-ons, and heli's....adds another $1500 to the price w/labor. I'll probably pick it up next week some time.
So now I'll have 2 pretty cool bikes, eh! I'm happy.
Pics soon when I have them.

Congrats! You probably could have done the mods yourself and saved about $500. Post up the pics when you can.

Congrats on your Red & Black! Give me some info on your Wing including what you'll be asking for it. I might know someone that's interested.

Congrats on your Red & Black!  Give me some info on your Wing including what you'll be asking for it.  I might know someone that's interested.
Thanks guys! You know someone in CA that would be interested? '04 non-abs, 33,500 mi, titanium color, orig owner, all receipts, just had 32k mi service done which included new tires. Extras...has a shorter windshield than stock and has Torqmaster mufflers, which look and sound sweet! I'm asking $12,800.

Congratulations!!!! You're gonna be impressed. Esp, since you have modded it b4 you even rode it...
biggrin.gif

Back