Took some pics of a custom busa today

that tire is crazy..... other than that looks good. Not for me, but a lot of work non the less

Its definitely not my type of bike, I should have got some pics of the bike with the air ride inflated...raised it up a good 4-6"..... Really wished that I had video of him trying to turn into the parking lot...lol He did have remote start on it and the switch to lower and raise it was in the left hole of the tail section. He did have a stretched gixxer 1000 inside that looked much, much better. I have never seen a tire this wide on a bike before, very comical just watching him turn it around.

Heres a pic of the 1000 that he had inside with the 300 kit. I think this bike is a nice looking ride if you like a stretch

Last edited by a moderator:
he has dropped a pretty penny into that. i would guess he stands shotgun over it,
that tire looks like it came off a top fuel dragster.

Heat that tire up and I bet it grabs on the straight outs.

Not my taste at all
blush.gif

I am sure with the air-ride the tire stays well clear of the undertail pipes. Drop it for parking and pimp factor, but not for riding, at least not all the way out like that.
Odd how with all the bling it still sports stock peg's and rearsets, and its missing the inner fairing bolt under the right handlebar... And where are the speakers? I keep wanting to add some tunes to mine, earphones irritate my ears badly, so thinking of a way to add some sounds without cutting up too much.

All I have to say is REE-TARDED. Big waste of money, IMO. Nothing wrong w/ dropping the cash on something if you can seriously benefit from while riding, but that...I like tasteful/useful bling, sorry, I just don't get that.

Different crowd, different tastes. I'm sure they say the same thing about people and their stock bikes.

Not my kind of taste, but alot of money and time went in to it, I'll give him credit for that.

It needs a set of Postal's gloss black screens....

AAAssjani.gif

Dang! Talking about myself in the third person again...

crazy.gif

lol, wow. I cant believe he spent that much money on the looks. I think if the money went threw GPW's hands the bike would have came out a Mountain Carving beast! Instead, it just looks cool.
argue.gif

Back