took 'er for a ride today

cache

Banned
just to the store...

still so low it bott'ms out on bumps, etc.

was fun, got TONS of looks.

pic1, jus a short little thing..

tickets_006.jpg

Thats hot man i wish mine was that color i have the red and black. Im still debating on painting it. How you like that street megaphone. PS ill be gettin in touch with you soon about the exhaust i wanted just got to build up a little more green

Thats hot man  i wish mine was that color  i have the red and black.  Im still debating on painting it.  How you like that street megaphone.  PS ill be gettin in touch with you soon about the exhaust i wanted just got to build up a little more green
as you can see the street megaphone is okay on the normal clearance....

sound? it is SICK. I've never pulled the removable baffle out either. just don't need to unless your in brooklyn and need to douse the b/g.

the red/black is wat I was gonna get if I couldn't get the blue/black, so you got the best of the '05 bro.

I'm gettin to like the street megaphone, may not sell it. I seen some badass fast bikes with sidewinders that still have the bottom of their plastics, so I'm second-guessing cutting it off.

far as it goes, I'm the baddest rider in the NorthWest I don't care what Buzzard says. he de-tunes 1st gear for harder launches.....................

no wax... Pro Honda spray Cleaner and Polish

if you have a good surface already (no scratches or washing spiderwebs) that stuff will keep it looking better than new.

Back