Took a ride Saturday

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Couple of pics of our outing on Saturday. I think Tim and Jay took some pics too...

Me, Tiller, Mrs. Tiller, Tillers Dad (Jimmy), GeorgiaBusa_05 (now should be GeorgiaGixxer!), and Wes (on the Kawi). Went for a fairly local ride following Mr. Magellan (Tim).

IMAG0814.jpg

In Pikesville

IMAG0815.jpg

Here are mine.. The weather was amazing and apparently the speed limit on the road we spent the most time one was 80 MPH :laugh:. It was great!!!

IMAG0286.jpg

Be sure to notice the Beautiful TN background!

IMAG0287.jpg

The MOTLEY CRUE :laugh:

IMAG0288.jpg

I did not take any pics, just memories. :) It was a very nice day and I had a blast. I am not sure what the posted speed limit was but I am sure I stayed under it. :laugh: Looking forward to the next outting. Maybe we can ride up to Rock Island and have some Chocolate pie. :)

Tim did you put any of those newfound track skills to use? Notice anything different? Can you see how a few trackdays could make you a better rider?

Looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could've made it, but I had a friend over from out of town and had already committed to attend a 3-gun competition. That would be a great off-season hobby for the rest of Team Gixxer. There's an IDPA shoot coming up this Saturday, but I'm just saying... :whistle:

Looking forward to the next outting. Maybe we can ride up to Rock Island and have some Chocolate pie. :)

Excellent! When do we leave? :thumbsup:

Looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could've made it, but I had a friend over from out of town and had already committed to attend a 3-gun competition. That would be a great off-season hobby for the rest of Team Gixxer. There's an IDPA shoot coming up this Saturday, but I'm just saying... :whistle:

Excellent! When do we leave? :thumbsup:

Excellent to BOTH of these :thumbsup:

Excellent to BOTH of these :thumbsup:

I don't know yet if I'll be shooting, but I'm going to do my best to attend either way. Let me know if you're interested in going, and I'll try to get some more details to you. That goes for the rest of you guys as well.

Back