Took a friend for her first Busa ride Saturday,

Greenbean

Registered
The weather here in Asheville on Saturday was amazing. It was 74 degrees at 5pm, she had ridden her dads Harleys a lot and wanted to go for a ride on my busa.

So I also was wanting to check out the 45t rear Driven sprocket I installed and was curious just how wheelie happy she was going to be in 1st and 2nd, :laugh: I did accidentally lift the front a tad in 1st and then 2nd but never got over 90ish. Erin was so excited but I didn't want to scare her. She is now ready for another ride.:cheerleader:

Just a pic to show you how beautiful the overlook was just beyond Mt Pisgah, they removed the sign or some vandals got it?

The last photo is one from when I rode the scooter up there one night to just chill out. That way you can see the elevation.:thumbsup:

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

utf-8BUzkgUGFya3dheS5qcGc.jpg

And then today after church me and a busa friend rode to lake lure, the Sun wasn't out strong but it made the right nice and cool.

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Nice rides

Tell your buddy to loose the windscreen and have one painted to match the bike.

No phone call or anything...

BTW I might have a loaner jacket for your friend if she decides to ride with ya again. Let me know.

No phone call or anything...

BTW I might have a loaner jacket for your friend if she decides to ride with ya again. Let me know.

Sorry bro,

It was so short notice.

And we probably would have watched you leave us on number 9, lol...

I'll buzz ya next time. I give you my word man.:thumbsup:

His bike is always a work in progress. It's always changing and evolving.

Thanks on the props for my lid.:beerchug:

Nice pix, glad you're out having fun. Where's your riding buds helmet hangers :whistle:

I've had mine off for a few weeks and need to get them back on. I miss mine terribly.

Back