Took a couple pics...

Hell yeah DJ, I'm always up there in the Fredrick area hittin the backroads.
DR. J a guy over on Uclid did it. Down the street from Easterns. Dave @ Psycodelic Graphix. It's a Ford interior flat color that he had reformulated to work as a base coat for clear.  Rick at Fast Lanes recommended him. Not to drop hooks for these places anyhow, thanx for all the good words guys....PJ
Cool man we need to hook up for sure. I usually ride up in the mountains alone ... plus I want to meet the guys over at Fast Lanes if you'll introduce me one day ... I'm wondering if they'll good working on Busa motors. You free this Saturday? I'm meeting a couple of riders at EC Lawrence Park at 1:30pm on (28) Sully Rd and we're riding up to Glen Burnie for that Top Dawg Bike Fest at Dawson's

Hell yeah DJ, I'm always up there in the Fredrick area hittin the backroads.
DR. J a guy over on Uclid did it. Down the street from Easterns. Dave @ Psycodelic Graphix. It's a Ford interior flat color that he had reformulated to work as a base coat for clear.  Rick at Fast Lanes recommended him. Not to drop hooks for these places anyhow, thanx for all the good words guys....PJ
Cool man we need to hook up for sure. I usually ride up in the mountains alone ... plus I want to meet the guys over at Fast Lanes if you'll introduce me one day ... I'm wondering if they'll good working on Busa motors. You free this Saturday? I'm meeting a couple of riders at EC Lawrence Park at 1:30pm on (28) Sully Rd and we're riding up to Glen Burnie for that Top Dawg Bike Fest at Dawson's
I dunno if I know Rick well enough to introduce ya, but I can point him out :o) I don't go over there to often, but I do hear they do good work. They're really into their work and love racing. His only down fall is he's a Kaw fan, but everone has a fault some where..haahaa. May wanna ask Oracle, I think they've done some tuning on his SV.
This weekend I have to work my part-time. I have to get a tune up for Oct 9th. I'll recheck my hours and run out to the park for a Meet & Greet though.

No words right now... just simply
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Naw I don't. I wish I took some though. We may had out your way on Sunday though. I'll give you a call.

Back