Took a couple pics...

UUBusa

Donating Member
Registered
pic1

Picture_011.jpg

Shmooth... THough I thought it was Silver... Or is that another bike? Either way nice job.

Might just be the lighting...

Looks smooth man, you need some Akropovic Titanium cans, they should blend in pretty well.

I want one !!! I want one!!!

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif

thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1063"|1094676636 -->

Yo Yo UU!! That is a tite lookin' ride. I have always been a fan of the solid color paint jobs...kind of like an understated elegance, or in this case, a SERIOUS wolf in sheeps clothing. Who did your paint work? With my recent KRUNCH, I might be needing of some new paint.

Hell yeah DJ, I'm always up there in the Fredrick area hittin the backroads.
DR. J a guy over on Uclid did it. Down the street from Easterns. Dave @ Psycodelic Graphix. It's a Ford interior flat color that he had reformulated to work as a base coat for clear. Rick at Fast Lanes recommended him. Not to drop hooks for these places anyhow, thanx for all the good words guys....PJ

Hell yeah DJ, I'm always up there in the Fredrick area hittin the backroads.
DR. J a guy over on Uclid did it. Down the street from Easterns. Dave @ Psycodelic Graphix. It's a Ford interior flat color that he had reformulated to work as a base coat for clear.  Rick at Fast Lanes recommended him. Not to drop hooks for these places anyhow, thanx for all the good words guys....PJ
We're always looking for hooks...Best advertisement is word of mouth...Bike looks good...
evil.gif

Back