Too old for a busa

I am only 23 and can not see giving up riding the busa, however I am building a chopper now. That way I can have the best of both worlds!

flrider, you def. have your head screwed on straight. I'm approaching 50 and still hanging 1 cheek off of the seat. There are several others sitting sitting in the garage for cruisin' but for an adrenaline rush, the busa is the bike of choice! Riding for 37 years, 27 bikes and still counting.
Todd in Cincy
At least you are still approaching.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 I turned 50 in Feb.  Like I said before now i go backwards in time @ every + 200mph run.  I should be 38 by next birthday.
biggrin.gif
I never have figured out your math NE.
Age reversal of .006 for every mile over 200mph (average is 6mph on a run) X number of projected runs (2000) subtracted from my age.

Now if I only could hit 300 miles per hour before I hit 60 in 10 years.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'll get one of these...an' two pretty nurses to help me climb aboard . Then I'll ask them if they'd like to go for a ride , an' feel my engine between their legs. I plan on bein' a dirty ol' man.....

_HayabusaTrike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The day I park the Bus will be the same day that one of the big 4 comes out with some 1600cc fire breathen behemoth of a sport machine the likes of which the world has never seen before.......you know.... similar to the day they released the Busa!!!!!!!!
Either that or the day they pack me into some cheesey pine box worth $4000 and throw me into a dark dreary hole in the ground......get the picture!!

[/s]<span style='color:darkblue'></span><ul>
[*]
[/list]
I'm fifty-one, a retied cop and just got mine and love it. Never too old

[*]
[/list]

Hey Col. do us a favour , turn off the white . We'll be able to read yer stuff alot easier .
An' Welcome.....
To The Greatest Show On Earth...
ya , I know , somebody's already usin' that slogan.

P.S. Monsterspeedfreak and Revliss are both on the "most wanted" list . You should think about callin' up yer pals in the force , have 'em checked out . Most definately have "the full body search" done on them . Especially that "body cavity" thing .
Anyways....welcome .

[*]
[/list]

Hey Col.  do us a favour , turn off the white . We'll be able to read yer stuff alot easier .
                                    An' Welcome.....

P.S.  Monsterspeedfreak and Revliss are both on the "most wanted" list .  You should think about callin' up yer pals in the force , have 'em checked out . Most definately have "the full body search" done on them .  Especially that "body cavity" thing .
            Anyways....welcome .

He's lyin Colonel, I got off that list at least a year ago. Really. Besides you Who you gonna belive? An ex military man currently supporting our Special Forces, or some freakin CanaDUHian.

He He He...
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

[*]
[/list]

Hey Col.  do us a favour , turn off the white . We'll be able to read yer stuff alot easier .
                                    An' Welcome.....

P.S.  Monsterspeedfreak and Revliss are both on the "most wanted" list .  You should think about callin' up yer pals in the force , have 'em checked out . Most definately have "the full body search" done on them .  Especially that "body cavity" thing .
            Anyways....welcome .

He's lyin Colonel, I got off that list at least a year ago.  Really.  Besides you Who you gonna belive?  An ex military man currently supporting our Special Forces, or some freakin CanaDUHian.

He He He...
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

oya , he's ex-military all right , he was a stable boy for the Egyptian Army.....camel dung....YUK.

And it's not the "Special Forces" he's workin' for....

It's the "Special Olympics" he's in .

All kiddin' aside thou.....you think "The Captain" is gonna like gettin' out ranked by this newbie ....

Captain.....talkin' AT the...Colonel
pissed.gif
sarcasm.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

[*]
[/list]

An' Welcome.....

Anyways....welcome .

I was on the list back in 76 for stealin a pack of gum.
I was punished good, and I'm back on the straight and narrow now.
Oh yeah ......big welcome Colonel

[*]
[/list]

An' Welcome.....

Anyways....welcome .

I was on the list back in 76 for stealin a pack of gum.
I was punished good, and I'm back on the straight and narrow now.
Oh yeah ......big welcome Colonel

Sorry i still see your name on the list. 15th down.

iamwithstupid.gif
Alright already. I think I got it now. Cops ain't too smart. If they were they wouldn't have been cops.
The Colonel

As long as I can throw a leg over it I wil ride it.I am buying a FJ1300 for some sport touring I would like to do some overnighters with my lady.The only one I like on the BUSA is myself I always try to improve my skills

Back