Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Give the Icon his due

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Dude was too weird for me

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • I dont really care one way or another

Votes: 10 8.6%

• Total voters
he was larger than life... like him, hate him, everyone knows his name....

Not sure if it is too much or not..

I think it is way over done. Superstar known around the world: Yes. Goofball: Yes

Does he deserve 24 hour news coverage while our military men and women overseas who are injured or killed recieve 2 minutes of coverage: No

That is just my humble opinion.

I think it is way over done. Superstar known around the world: Yes. Goofball: Yes

Does he deserve 24 hour news coverage while our military men and women overseas who are injured or killed recieve 2 minutes of coverage: No

Yeah....It makes it a hard pill to swallow when you think about it that way. But any way you cut it....the dude was a phenomenon.

From CNN, HLN, Fox....you can't get away from him. With all that is happening in the world, I can't believe the coverage.

Check out Mika Brzezinki's take on another news overkill.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this is the point of one of the poll questions, some people run to the TV to hear the latest on Michael, advertisers like this.

The brave souls,(and others), who died for our country are the real heroes deserving more gratitude and attention.

From CNN, HLN, Fox....you can't get away from him. With all that is happening in the world, I can't believe the coverage.

Check out Mika Brzezinki's take on another news overkill.

Good for her, cut this celeb junk out of the news, National news has become the National Enquirerer, Enquiring Minds want to know.................:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you think about it, he only had 2 or 3 great albums. elvis had like what, 30? this is just more media sensationalism because they can and people DRINK it up

Have they melted him down into legos yet? I am wanting a couple bricks as part of my collection of dead pediphile stuff.

I am going to display them beside my Jeffery Dalhmer commerative minature weight set.

Last edited:
he was a singer and dancer.....

at a time when my state and even LA itself has no money, and will be laying off police.fire and even teachers....

we get to pay over $4 million dollars for this circus act, and his funeral.....

damn it pisses me off....

he was a singer and dancer.....

at a time when my state and even LA itself has no money, and will be laying off police.fire and even teachers....

we get to pay over $4 million dollars for this circus act, and his funeral.....

damn it pisses me off....

Good point...

after watching 30 minutes of news coverage at lunch...i have a little more faith in the human race.....there were only a couple of thousand people lining the streets and outside staples center.

not the tens of thousands that were projected by the news media yesterday.

Have they melted him down into legos yet? I am wanting a couple bricks as part of my collection of dead pediphile stuff.

I am going to display them beside my Jeffery Dalhmer commerative minature weight set.

:rofl:

I am so sick and tired of all the coverage! Enough is enough! I will keep my opinions on him paying his way out of the molestation charges to myself. Definately not a hero to be celebrated; the troops that give their lives for this country be celebrated in such manner!

Back