Too funny!

Mikey D

Registered
I teach Auto shop which means I get to fix everyones junque, and I am Cubmaster D. as well.  One of my (don't look VA!) Cub Scout parents brought her newer Firebird in for a tune up and some maintenace.  When she told me what was wrong and asked me when she should bring it in,  I gave her a date and though I'd have some fun.  Her right side blinker is out (burned bulb), and she wants her tires rotated and balanced.  I told her that we should probably replace the blinker fluid with the new synthetic blinker fluid that just came out, and when we rotated her tires I'd check out her muffler bearing.  

This is her response:

Mikey-
When can I bring the car bak to Skyline so the other things you mentioned can be done?
1) Reset the light
2) blinker (bulb) and the synthetic fluid (do I need to purchase this fluid?)
3) Muffler bearing?
4) Rotate and balance the tires and soon
5) oil change and oil filter

The car feels like it is going to stall whenever I am sitting at a light. Tom says maybe the timing? I don't know, it just doesn't feel right.
I appreciate any/ all help you can give me. Your location is good, the rates are primo, and I feel as though Iam contributing to the education of your students.  Let me know if anything gets too complicated for them to do.
Thanks,
C.

I couldn't believe she believed me!  So i emaild her a response:

Dear madam,
I would like to take this time to thank you for your reply.  Concerning the aforementioned items in need of repair (ie. the muffler bearing and synthetic blinker fluid) I would like to refer you to Webster's dictionary

http://webster.com

Please type in the following word: gullible

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Mikey

She responded this morning with:

YOU are soooooo wierd! Tues. will be the day I aim for. Thanks!
C
(the gullible one)

She is a great person but this was too much fun!

BTW, I am sending her a link to this site. :D

Obvisouly her blinker light blew because it was not being cooled properly due to the low fluid level ///////////right:laugh:

And her reply...

mIKEY-
i WILL GET YOU AT A TIME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!!! That was a good one. Did you, at least give me credit for the "?" when you mentioned the muffler bearings? It sounded wierd to me , but who am I to question? hehehehe!
Thanks, again. Glad I could make sooooo many people happy. hehe!
C

Hope you enjoyed it folks!

Remember, fun makes the workd go round!!

(And you thought it was inertia!)

Back