Tons of OEM Parts

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Guy on psychobike has TONS of oem parts. Make him an offer shipped.

I grabbed a rear caliper from him for 25 bucks shipped. There are deals to be had here gents!

HUGH BUSA/GSXR GARAGE CLEAN OUT!!

86795d1334758477-hugh-busa-gsxr-garage-clean-2012-04-17-18.25.34.jpg

Thanks bud, I am looking for a few things for my 08 as well. Waiting on him to get back with me

Thanks bud, I am looking for a few things for my 08 as well. Waiting on him to get back with me

Yeah it is just looking as if he wants to get rid of the stuff and not really make much profit. Pretty awesome! I have been looking for a low-priced rear caliper for a while now.

I would like to have a set of rotors if they don't have many miles on them. Also an extra set of rear sets to have painted or something. I cant really tell what all he has for the 08 but hopefully he can give me a list and I can get everything I am looking for. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Dude if you sell my brake lever, I wanta cut.:rofl: JJ
Im lookin for some 08 grab bar Frankenstein bolts, do you have some?

Haha it is not my parts being sold.

But I did finally replace that lever 2 weeks ago with a new chazzo. I was wondering if I should ship it back to you if you wanted it or just hold on to it to pay it forward to someone else. I already have my old stock set so its just in my spare parts drawer

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Haha it is not my parts being sold.

But I did finally replace that lever 2 weeks ago with a new chazzo. I was wondering if I should ship it back to you if you wanted it or just hold on to it to pay it forward to someone else. I already have my old stock set so its just in my spare parts drawer

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Yea, pay it forward. That's a good idea. Thanks. : :thumbsup:

sanket_420 said:
just texted him.. looking for a gsxr 1000 front fender to slap on an 11 busa

I have a 3rd gen front gsxr 1000 fender. Guy I got it from said its direct bolt on for gen II

yeah gen 1 mine has a dent in the end cap but works fine... i can get it fixed for 60 but wouldnt mind finding another one especially a black one but im cheap lol

I have a silver one that I took off when I installed a Gen2 radiator. No dents but its obviously used

Back