Tomorrow is the day.

congrats and the le 06 is the fastest colors!!!
Uh, no ,sorry - everyone knows LE stands for luxury edition and is weighted down with all those luxury doo dads
tounge.gif

C'mon, stop ridin fer a second and start postin pics - just one.
cool.gif

Sorry for the delay on the pics but Sunday I will post some just got my D&D show and go chome bolt-ons. They sound good and look good. I was kinda questioning the blue and red on them but I don't think it's bad.

Hope you have an understanding significant other...things just won't be the same anymore.
cool.gif

Do what you want to do with the bike. Don't listen to what anyone says about removing reflectors, stickers, or anything else. It's your bike and it's a busa... and that's all that should matter. Be an individual and do what you want.

Personally, all I did was remove the 3 main stickers... one on the tank and the two on the right fairing. I left the reflectors on my bike. And I have no mods planned. I prefer the clean factory look. But, hey, that's just me... because it's a busa and it's already a unique bike all on its own imho.

If you have a point n shooter just snap some quick pics and post them the next time you come online... or go to your garage now and take shots! LOL!

Do what you want to do with the bike. Don't listen to what anyone says about removing reflectors, stickers, or anything else. It's your bike and it's a busa... and that's all that should matter. Be an individual and do what you want.

Personally, all I did was remove the 3 main stickers... one on the tank and the two on the right fairing. I left the reflectors on my bike. And I have no mods planned. I prefer the clean factory look. But, hey, that's just me... because it's a busa and it's already a unique bike all on its own imho.
did you take off decals or stickers..

Check out the giant brain on Pan...
biggrin.gif

did you take off decals or stickers..
hehe! I took everything off and then used watercolors to re-do the entire bike! How's she lookin'?

muscle.gif

Hey... all I'm saying is that people should just do what they want. If you seriously want to mod your bike, then by all means... do it! I just don't want to mod mine. I'm happy with it as is. Plus, I don't have the spare change to do anything. I'm happy with it.

I didn't mean to offend or put down all you guys that mod your bikes... because 99% of the people here DO mod their bikes! lol! And yeah... they all look amazing!

Back