Tombo Racing explains competition valve job

rideok

Registered
Here is another video in our series on Hayabusa motor builds. In this one Tommy explains how we do competition valve jobs, plus we have a technical article on the subject.

Tombo Racing Competition Valve Job

We are working on the next two videos tomorrow - installing a Hayabusa head with valves and all, and then degree-ing the cams. We have an attractive young female model who will be assisting Tommy to make it a little easier on your eyes!

PS: I wrote the valve job article and am NOT an engine builder. I just tried to translate all the knowledge from Tommy's brain onto the web. If I made a mistake let me know so I can correct it.

I just watched the 1st video, makes me wanna go out and start wrenching on my bike :thumbsup:

I just watched the 1st video, makes me wanna go out and start wrenching on my bike :thumbsup:

Yea, Tommy makes it look really easy. You should see his shop. I think he has every tool known to man, plus some others that he made himself. I bet he has a dozen HUGE roll-around toolboxes that are as big as my car. He really gives me a hard time when he comes to my place with my dinky toolbox. But I have way better computers than him!

Back