Tom Cruise on his $100K bike

I checked on the 'Net, and it's not a bad looking motorcycle. He and Matt LeBlanc probably own many of the world's exotic bikes.

I cannot stand those "2 x 4 with a seat cushion" tails manufactures use and look at the huge gap between the plank... err tail and the tire!!! Looks so stupid.

I will give Tom credit, ive consistently seen him on bikes since he was racing on a ninja against a jet on Top Gun. Most of the Hollywood types show up to awards and premiers in Limos or Lamborghinis but Ive seen pics of him showing up on Ducatis and Aprillas. So although his lifestyle/philosophies have brought him some scrutiny in recent years dude is more rider than poser when it comes to motorcycles. I also heard something about he is certified as a car stunt driver for his own scenes in movies so he obviously is somewhat normal in the regards he likes to go fast and take risks like the rest of us :laugh: Everybody on here knows if they had a Bajillion Dollars they would be trying to buy/build the most exotic and expensive bikes that nobody else had too. The saddest part is for as rich as he is that company probably GAVE him that bike for FREE just as long as he rode it to a premiere and got a couple tabloid photos on it for free publicity so normal people like us run out to get a 2nd mortgage on our house to try and be cool like the movie stars :whistle:

Agreed.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

If I was a company I would give Tom Cruise a $100K Bike. think about it you have a new product a very expensive product how do you market it? How do you make the trust fund babies and people with more money than they know what to do with (A. Find out about your product? (B. Want to buy your product? You put a high profile celebrity on it and have his picture plastered all over mags and gossip websites. Then you have people like us talking about "WTF kind of bike is that?? Where do you get 1? How much does it cost? Oooh Oooh I bet the guy down the street with the Ducati who thinks he's too cool doesn't have 1 of these :whistle: So you give away $100k and turn right around and have 10 rich yuppies place orders so they too can be like Tom Cruise. So your $100k turns into 1 million !!! :thumbsup:

that bike looks like a pile. $100,000 could feed whole poor towns for a year. rich jayohs like him pi$$ me off. id put my busa up his a$$ all day.

I was stationed at Miramar NAS while in the Navy and when Tom Cruise made Top Gun, the guys at VF2 had filmed on their cameras ... tom cruise crashing. He didn't know how to ride at the time and in the scene where he rides onto the dirt road next to the runway.. thats where he dumped it.

Also there is footage of him vomiting in the back of an F14 when they took him up in a joyride.

Tom Cruise is a douchbag regardless of what he rides now or has tried... hahahaahah to ride in the past.

I guess I am more in the give him credit for loving to ride camp. As far as being rich, I do not hold that against anyone. More power to him. If I could figure out a way to make millions without harming anyone or myself, I would. The bike does have some odd lines, I have to agree with that. Not nearly as purty as ours to be sure:laugh:!

Back