Today's "WTF" story..

i saw they interviewed the neighbors and they claimed they heard kids crying but knew he had no kids and never thought twice about it. plus im sorry but CHECK MEGAN'S LAW WEBSITE its free...know who lives around you!!!

it seems that no one cares anymore, not worth the hassle to get involved. how many on here know your neighbors (more than just what they look like)? I'm lucky I'm related to most of mine. when I was a kid, it seemed like everyone knew everyone in the area. newcomers were welcomed.

A buddy of mine is on the Megans law list. Get this...........he hopped out of his truck on an on-ramp, opened his door and proceeded to urinate in the space between the door and the truck. His bad timing, a CHP officer happened to get on the freeway just then. Well, after getting his ticket for public urination and along with the fine in the mail came a notice that spelled out the terms of Megans law and how he would be tracked, etc. So, a total scumbag loser POS and a guy who stops to take a leak on the side of the road get the same treatment according to Megans law? It just isn't right.

Had one of the neighbors said Marijuana was growing in the backyard, then 20 cops and 2 helicopters would have been there in 10 minutes. just saying.

A buddy of mine is on the Megans law list. Get this...........he hopped out of his truck on an on-ramp, opened his door and proceeded to urinate in the space between the door and the truck. His bad timing, a CHP officer happened to get on the freeway just then. Well, after getting his ticket for public urination and along with the fine in the mail came a notice that spelled out the terms of Megans law and how he would be tracked, etc. So, a total scumbag loser POS and a guy who stops to take a leak on the side of the road get the same treatment according to Megans law? It just isn't right.

Had one of the neighbors said Marijuana was growing in the backyard, then 20 cops and 2 helicopters would have been there in 10 minutes. just saying.

That's the problem with the law as written at this time. There was an article I read recently that calls for reform of Megan's law. Unfortunately, politicians are afraid to take steps to revamp the law because they would appear soft on that sort of crime.

it seems that no one cares anymore, not worth the hassle to get involved. how many on here know your neighbors (more than just what they look like)? I'm lucky I'm related to most of mine. when I was a kid, it seemed like everyone knew everyone in the area. newcomers were welcomed.
I live on a cul-de-sac and know and regularly speak with all my neighbors. It's important that you know who is around your family.

Personally, if it was my daughter, I would not hesitate to cut his throat. If someone thinks they could do that to my child and last for long they are sorely mistaken.

wow. that is so not cool....the dude is such a ***** and so is her wife...dont have the words to describe jus wat i feel at the moment.

Back