Today's "WTF" story..

Yet another story that proves once you've been busted for crimes against children, you should either be shot (my personal favorite), locked up for life or castrated...

This isn't hard...why do we keep letting these disgusting people go?!

Not to mention the poor girl is going to be a basket case the rest of her life. I agree w/ VaBusa....just :guns: the fu*ker and his disgusting wife! She's just as much to blame as him.

How come cruel and unusual treatment can be committed on a child, yet not on the perpetrator, I think our system needs a tweak.

Yet another story that proves once you've been busted for crimes against children, you should either be shot (my personal favorite), locked up for life or castrated...

Castration is proving to do little to nothing for these guys. They typically commit sexual crimes out of hate and control vs. lust. There's no reforming these guys either. The justice system and the family are so screwed up....

Yet another story that proves once you've been busted for crimes against children, you should be shot (my personal favorite)......

I'm for the 'execution', send a bill to the family for the burial/cremation and the bullet....

Castration is proving to do little to nothing for these guys. They typically commit sexual crimes out of hate and control vs. lust. There's no reforming these guys either. The justice system and the family are so screwed up....

Hence my "preferred" method for handling these nut jobs is death, plain and simple...

yeah,if someone did that to my child, the court system would be handling me cuz I would handle that sick fugger for them... my way. Slow & painful... hell I'd give him an IV to keep him going just so I could continue the pain/suffering longer. :whistle:

A bullet cost much less, and cremation is efficient use of space. Put the event highlights on public TV for everyone to watch. I bet it would be a good deterrent.

These scumbags live just a few towns away from me. This morning my wife asked me, "If that was in our neighborhood, would we have noticed?"

My answer, probably not. I don't know what goes on in my neighbors backyard.

I heard on the news that one of his neighbors had seen the kids once and called the Sheriff. Sheriff came out and asked questions but never entered the backyard.

No shooting is a little to quick. Once found guilty Castrated and made to choke to death on the castrated parts.

Back