Today's wheelie pics

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Went for a good ride today with Mr8ball and 06+5Bussa. We found a desserted straight stretch a little over an 1/8 mile long to play on.
Mr8ball took pictures while 06+5Bussa and I played in the road:laugh:
I also tried to keep up with 06+5 through some nice curves, and he hurt my feelings. I'm trying to get him to stand up on his wheelies too:poke::laugh:
Thanks guys, had fun!

DSC_0581.jpg

Nice, do you gently drop her back down? Don't see to many busa wheelie pix.

Yeah, it sets down easy. I'm trying to get 06+5Bussa's wheelie pics up too. I'm just posting them in the order they're in, but the new org is always giving me problems!

06+5Bussa filled up his gopro riding curves before we had a chance to get these wheelies on it:laugh:, but they go the entire stretch of road you see.

Please be careful doing those crazy things..I still can't figure how to get my front up yet
Don't feel bad. I do not even try LOL It was fun watching these guys having so much fun but I get the enjoyment out of taking the pics. I cant keep up with them at all, I just catch up with them when they stop and wait on me :rofl: I'll admit I am a scardie cat in the curves but I try :laugh: Looking forward to another trip. I really had fun

Holy Crap! Pics of wheelies and someone isn't wanting to ban the thread yet?! LOL JK, REALLY nice pics ya'll. I'm always the one with the camera on our outings so getting pics of me is, well, difficult. Have fun but don't get killed!

those are some sweet pics guys..very nice...sixpack is that you standing on the busa???

Yeah... but that won't hold up in court.

My back was bothering me today too, as you can see I'm not standing straight up and it doesn't look so good. My wheelies kept wanting to wander to the left too, I was having an off day.

Holy Crap! Pics of wheelies and someone isn't wanting to ban the thread yet?! LOL JK, REALLY nice pics ya'll. I'm always the one with the camera on our outings so getting pics of me is, well, difficult. Have fun but don't get killed!
Wait for it, the haters are all asleep.:laugh: As far as the not getting killed part, so far so good!:thumbsup:

Don't feel bad. I do not even try LOL It was fun watching these guys having so much fun but I get the enjoyment out of taking the pics. I cant keep up with them at all, I just catch up with them when they stop and wait on me :rofl: I'll admit I am a scardie cat in the curves but I try :laugh: Looking forward to another trip. I really had fun
I had a great time! I haven't gotten to rip the roads in a while:laugh:and the cameraman made us look good too:beerchug:

Back