Today's ride

winlite

Registered
Was about 65 deg. when I took off on the Busa this AM. Went about 10 miles up Hwy 20, took the Midbay bridge across Choctawhatchee Bay. Hit 98 west , went through Gulf Islands National Seashore to the Okaloosa Island fishing pier. Went out on pier then had some Mahi Mahi at Angler,s restaurant there. Stopped by the bay on the way back and watched some guys kiteboarding with the aid of a 15 mph north wind. Looked like a blast. After that thoroughly enjoyed the trip back home on the worlds greatest bike.
winkold.gif

Hey, where abouts you at? I ride out to Ft Walton all the time, keep your eyes peeled out for me on the Blue 08!

RUB IT IN A LITTLE MORE !!!!!!! It was a high of about 32, with like 25 mph winds here, DE.
argue.gif

I might just hate you now. It is freezing here. Not to mention I haven't seen my bike for almost 6 weeks. Not that I could have riden it if it was here anyway.
laugh.gif

I DROVE down by the beach... does that count?

You ever go eat at LuLu's in Gulf Shores/ Foley area? We make day ttrips down to your neck of the woods a lot.... mostly Pensacola, Mary Esther, stuff like that... I used to LOVE Navarre.... before the storm.

We just might need to meet up at the Florabama some time!!!

I DROVE down by the beach... does that count?

You ever go eat at LuLu's in Gulf Shores/ Foley area? We make day ttrips down to your neck of the woods a lot.... mostly Pensacola, Mary Esther, stuff like that... I used to LOVE Navarre.... before the storm.

We just might need to meet up at the Florabama some time!!!
Well I get down that way from time to time, but have not eaten at LUlu's. Will try it some time. Also love the fishing around here. Have a small boat to try for snapper and grouper when I get the chance. Holler when you all get over this way again.
hello.gif

Back