Todays Ride

fatjap

Registered
Well all, me and howlin mad got together today with 62 other bikes and rode from San Diego into the palemar mountains.

It was awesome and beautiful. We didn't push to hard because we were unfamilar with the group(mostly socalsportbike.com guys). They are true professionals in the fact that they covered all the bases for a ride this big.

A few guys ran off the road no majorsuntil after howlin left a ZX9 and an R1 collided right in front of the group watching at the overlook. The R1 rider wasn't to bad just shakin up enough to ride down in an ambulance.

We did see a 2003 Hayabusa...................................
.........after we meet him at the gas station we caught up as
he was dragging it out of the first corner going up(he wasn't with us and his group was helping so we didn't stop....hope the bikes not bad).

Here are some pics enjoy.

FATJAP

P.S. Thanks MARC I had a blast:)

howlin_n_jap2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that you guys had a good time and that nobody was seriously hurt.

Bro it was my pleasure! Your a great guy to ride with. Can't let you come up this way to often though... Once you learn the roads I think I will be trying to catch you. Glad you had a good time. Post some of the pics from the corner by the lookout. Will have to have you over to the house soon. I will warn you first that it is a haul!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

you guys got it!
beerchug.gif

cant wait to ride with you in July...

I don't understand why these guys are wrecking.... stupidity? angst?
rock.gif

Bro it was my pleasure! Your a great guy to ride with. Can't let you come up this way to often though... Once you learn the roads I think I will be trying to catch you. Glad you had a good time. Post some of the pics from the corner by the lookout. Will have to have you over to the house soon. I will warn you first that it is a haul!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Bro that is an awesome pic! Damn man you should be a photographer( GOOSE "Top Gun")

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Good job on the pics and glad to see you all had a good time. Wish I were there. Can't wait for Laguna.

Brian

That's awesome.I am so jealous.
There is a group here that does the same thing. They crash a lot too. It is usually somebody riding over their head.

Nice pics guys! I couldn't get the day off to get down there with you. Next time though!

Where were you guys riding? Looks like a fun time. I only got out to go down the coast a bit.
I'll have to meet up with you next time.

It was up in the palemar mountains.
Howlin knows the way, i was in trail.

Too bad we saw a 2003 busa bit it. Anyone
know this guy. He was riding with a chopper, yes a chopper
like one of the jesse james bikes. So i know he didn't
get set up or pushed out. hahahahaha

Looks like you guys had a great time. Man Florida roads can be boring compared to those
pissed.gif
Would love to have been there....

Hey 204 don't say that man.  I grew up in Tampa and spent 12 years in Jacksonville.  You just gotta get out and look.

I learned how to drag knees in that state bro.

GO BUCS
muscle.gif

Check out my jacket in the first pic
biggrin.gif

Back