Todays ride report...me & dakkine vs big kaw...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
so...having just installed my bmc race airfilter this morning?..i gave a last minute phone call to dakkine to see if he'd like to join me for a short sunday morning breakfast run...in which he happily obliged...

COW1.jpg

then afterwards?...we looped southeast and had a run in with a big kaw....

COW2.jpg

the kaw lost..the dude was so pi$$ed he just laid it down and walked home.
laugh.gif

annnnd?....70 miles, 1 kaw and 2 hours later we were home from breakfast.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152461369 -->

What most surprises me about this photo isn't even the "Kaw"......
Are you crazy my friend parking your Busa off in the Dirt? Thats worse than any party foul....
smile.gif

Are you crazy my friend parking your Busa off in the Dirt? Thats worse than any party foul....
smile.gif
am i crazy?...well?...if i am?...how the he11 would i know?
laugh.gif
..do you always turn to crazy folk for answers to your complex questions?...cause if you do?...i can somewhat understand your fraustrations.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill & O-Ren Ishii.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Well at least he chose to pull over in the grass. I found that Busa's plow through the earth pretty well.

I got forced off the road by an oncoming full size Blazer a couple of weeks back. They were straightening out the curves I guess.

What you don't see is around the curve (to the right) is a bridge that I had to make and how wet everything was. I have a pic from Google Map showing where I was...somplace.

I had already started my turn and had to straighten up (or rather stand up) and had too much speed to get it back in line. Grabbed the clutch and tried to relax as I hit the grass.

I was very fortunate that no one was coming when I came back onto the road and that my tires cleaned up well enough to make the sharp right onto the bridge.

i never stopped until i got to john and dena's house (my adrenaline was really pumping).

when we went back so i could take a picture with my camera phone, john said that a couple of people had been killed there only a few days before.

thought it was interesting that after a 240 mile ride I get run off the road less than a mile from my friend's house.

not trying to hijack, the dirt reference just made me think of it.

yellow is about where the truck was and the red arrow shows where I came back onto the road.

<!--EDIT|Spectre
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152463083 -->

offroad_c.jpg

smile.gif
am i crazy?...well?...if i am?...how the he11 would i know?
laugh.gif
..do you always turn to crazy folk for answers to your complex questions?...cause if you do?...i can somewhat understand your fraustrations.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill & O-Ren Ishii.
cool.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You got point there... I am going to have to remember this comeback...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think thats one of those Kaw hybrid 13.5s , It has the optional beef plus the grills!

biggrin.gif

Back