Todays fun letter from the other teams lawyer

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Got a letter today from "Her" lawyer. As of the Aug.31st Rubb gets no electricity.... no gas for heat,oven,hot water...no cable for TV...no telephone...no internet...no trash removal...

No phone, no lights, no motor car,
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Crusoe
It's primitive as can be.

Its like Gilligan's fuggin' island at Rubb's house now.:rofl:

I have 3 days to transfer these things into my name and pay up.

I should have seen this comming...:banghead:

O'well,what can ya do. I have shall we say,limited resources at this time.:laugh:
No job= no monies=no fun.

So,your thinking about getting married eh? :whistle:

Have a good day folks.

RSD.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...........

Gilligan.jpg

Rubb...it is not a good idea to post ANY of your personal details about your divorce online....how much you figure your ex or her attorney are reading/printing what you are saying RIGHT NOW in order to use it in negotiations or COURT.

BAD IDEA

Ughhhhhhh...

Is this process getting ugly? Having gone through it and surviving, there's so much to be said for both sides making things easy and not fighting for the sake of fighting :(

Hope things get better for you Rubb...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Are you telling us you have Zero income Rub? Was your "House Mouse" the sole provider for your household?

Rubb...it is not a good idea to post ANY of your personal details about your divorce online....how much you figure your ex or her attorney are reading/printing what you are saying RIGHT NOW in order to use it in negotiations or COURT.

BAD IDEA

that is good lookin' out skydivr,thx but I dont really give a fug right now.

Are you telling us you have Zero income Rub? Was your "House Mouse" the sole provider for your household?

I have been physically and mentally busted up since getting run over by that drunk driver. more recently i suffered a foot injury,need surgery,cant work. She was paying the bills. there is no mortgage because I paid off this house with my money. I paid off our line of credit (60 grand) with my money. I bought all our vehicles with my money. I bought all the TV's stereo's appliances...etc etc etc...with my money. Well,that dried me up. So, I was relying on her to pay the bills.
Now she wants her half of everything including half of the pension money that I worked 30 years to get. I cant touch that money now,because she has put an' interest in on it. She has not even graciously taken herself off my life insurance policy...as of today,if i were to croak in say a high speed Busa crash,she would get my money and not my 2 kids,who are not hers.

And....she took the dog.:rofl:

I dont care what lawyer reads this Tuff because its all true. The can blow me.

RSD.

I dont care what lawyer reads this Tuff because its all true. The can blow me.

RSD.

:laugh:

Get a lawyer to fight for you. If she is the sole provider you can ask for alimony from her :). Get a PI to look into her...im betting she's been planning this for a while and has a separate bank account with money squirreled away to pay for all of this. You are entitled to half her assets and bank accounts/retirement just as she's entitled to half of yours. March into her lawyers office and get a copy of her statement and earnings report and a full list of assets so you can ask for your half of her shoe collection and jewelry. For the love of God...go get your dog back and don't put details online for all to see. It will most likely bite you in the ass later.

SELL THE BIKE AND GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a lawyer to fight for you. If she is the sole provider you can ask for alimony from her :). Get a PI to look into her...im betting she's been planning this for a while and has a separate bank account with money squirreled away to pay for all of this. You are entitled to half her assets and bank accounts/retirement just as she's entitled to half of yours. March into her lawyers office and get a copy of her statement and earnings report and a full list of assets so you can ask for your half of her shoe collection and jewelry. For the love of God...go get your dog back and don't put details online for all to see. It will most likely bite you in the ass later.

SELL THE BIKE AND GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While what you say makes sense - I'm guessing she's hidden her assets well, especially if she's been planning it. Shoot - she may have even closed all of her bank accts and only works for cash - just so she can hide her income and how much she has.

AWESOME...:rofl: Just got off the phone with the electric company. Because I haven't been a recent customer,bill not in my name, blah blah blah...

They want a deposit of $192.00 Where do they think I have been living for 14 years.:laugh: I have been using their electricity and paying for it one way or another since I was 17 years old.

This just keeps getting better and better...

And the worst part SKECHE... no Mary Anne or Ginger to give me a hug. :rofl:

gilligans-island3001.jpg

Been there done that and Got 1/4 T-shirt :laugh:

Yep, you'll get hit for all the deposits and probably installation or turn on fees.

Just out of curiosity, are the house and vehicles in her name too ?

Man, this sucks arse man. I agree get a lawyer to help you out man and also agree posting it up for us is not good. giving a fud or not got to try and be smart about it.

I really gotta start paying more attention.

I just took some meat out of the fridge,whent outside to flash up the BBQ,and guess what...

It's gone.:rofl:

I spent good money having that sweet cooker converted from propane to natural gas.I had an' outlet installed on the back of the house so that it connected to the main gas supply so that if Ol' Rubb was grillin' he would never run out of flame.

I guess I need to pay better attention to my surroundings. I did notice the yard furniture missing after it must have been gone a day or 2.:laugh:
But I did not notice the missing BBQ or the gas outdoor heater.

I hope nothing bad happens if they try to hook it up to propane....:whistle: :fire: :rofl:

RSD.

Back