Today's *Freebie*.... a motorcycle. Yours for the asking.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
rofl.gif
"Bad Rubb,Bad" :laugh:
I build these things for a Covid diversion. Perhaps you or a "smaller kid" in your realm might enjoy throwing this together.
They're pretty fun. This one is neat for its open primary gears that actually work. Turning the back wheel spins the chain,which spins the tranny gear,which spins the primary gears (harley guys know what I talk of) which spins the crank gear which causes the exposed V-twin pistons to go up & down. I am so easily amused. :crazy: Funky front suspension that works too. It's an' ultra HI-Tech coil-over BMW cantelever design. WOW right. Those Chinese,they steal everything...*ahem*...I mean,they think of everything.
Anyways,yers for the asking by way of PM.
Box a little worse for wear suffered enroute from China,but bike is new-unopened.
Pics shown are what you are getting,with lid for scale. Bike finished is 13" long X 5" high.
Get it while its "HOT" ,these are "Frank Lee Mint" "One per household" please.
Rubb.

aa.jpg
bb.jpg
cc.jpg
dd.jpg

If no one claims it I'll build it and put it on my desk at work. I was hoping someones kid would enjoy it instead though...

20200819_185637.jpg

Arrived i believe 2 days ago and my oldest opened it today in his day off from work. He's enjoyed these type of things and the big Lego things for years. Said it took him about 3 hours to get it all together since he has a tendency to read directions like I do which is always the last resort :laugh: :laugh:. Thanks again @rubbersidedown :thumbsup:

Back