Today's events in my microcosm

Projekt

Registered
Here is my new ink....
I designed the additional work done today to the existing SPQR tattoo.
Stay tuned for more interesting stuff.
The idea was to place a corinthian column under the SPQR rectangular tatt that I already had. Then, I sketched some flames above the whole thing to emulate a torch

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155082938 -->

New_Tatt_for_Org.jpg

Nice ink--I love tats. I'm designing a new one for my back. It will be my winter project!

Then.....
I am home for not 45 minutes and I get an interesting phone call from a biker friend and colleague..

A little background... Some of you may recall the brawl I had last year with some jackasses who thought that they were Mafia tough guys. This is in a thread titled "my saturday afternoon" Well it turns out that some clowns of this type have decided to go independent to try and squeeze my buddy.
So, my buddy calls and requests a sit down, I am concerned because this is unusual...
I meet him and he begins to unwind the tale of his latest tribulations.
It seems that the girl we used as a model on the custom chopper he built was supplied by some less than savoury people. These people have gotten the impression that the bike owner who also owns a bar called "Route 66" is someone who can be squeezed for money.
So he may be a victim of Racketeering if he concedes to their demands.
Three guys showed up at his bar. They approached the barback who is the actual locally registered owner, and asked to speak to the owner.
Barback says "I am the owner", they reply "no we want to speak to the American owner of this place". (It is supposed to be a secret that he owns the place because of various financial implications..)
So the barback goes on to strenuously state "this is my bar what do you want". To which they reply, "we need to speak to the American because he owes us money, tell him we were here and will be back."
Everything else is hearsay and take it for face value.
Barowner is involved with a group of legitimate bikers who frequent the establishment and are an excellent source of intel. They or another confidential intermediary informed him that:
They know he owns and built a valuable custom motorcycle.
They know he is relative wealthy and therefore a target.
They know that he owns the bar.
They know that his former business associate was targeted by said group for a payment for protection.
They think that this former associate fingered him to appease the Organized crime group.
They just so happen to know my former girlfriend's name, her mother's name and her address.
They know me, about my ownership of the Hayabusa, the fact that I frequent a cafe outside the installation frequently... What car I drive, and the possibility that my bike may be a possible target for theft.
I told my ex about the possible threat and she lost it nearly losing lunch.
So, I wonder who these guys are because as of my talk with the gentlemen from, ahem, the "Company" last year after my street fight which resulted in the broken nose of the Albanian (connected) dude. I was told that American citizens operating in the area are not targetted by the Kingpin of local criminal operations.  
So tell me what kind shet you have gotten into lately...

I've got 19 tats - each time I get one it makes me want the next one more. Sweet job!

shite man! sounds like a serious issue-hope the local authorities can help out...too bad you're not in WI, or I'd have a few more suggestions on how to solve your problem.

No doubt, my buddy is gonna hit the US mission tommorrow. I already tried the Spooks on the installation but they supposedly vacated the site sometime ago.

Watch your back!! If this all true be careful. Alot of guys joke and talk but Sh*t happens and it gets deep quick when you least expect it. Sounds like you should either "A" get some "friends" or "associates" on your side to watch your back or "B" go to the authorities!!
Either way stay safe and sleep with one eye open

"So tell me what kind shet you have gotten into lately..."

About two months ago?...back when i was...."liv'in on the edge"?...I had a run-in with a really snotty cashier in the bedding dept. at JC Pennys...I gave her a dirty look back.

She was a tough old biotch but...I got'er licked.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Hahaha.. yeah that is about as good as it gets for most civilians outside of inner city neighborhoods within the US.

Oh by the way,
What I quoted as hearsay seems to be a poor attempt at making a fool of my buddy. The more I mulled it over, the more it started to seem more inplausible.
Oh well if all goes as planned I will have my newly painted panels sometime Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

Back