Todays Commodity Report

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Gold is up 20.00 to 938.00 per ounce

Corn is up .0165 to .0620 per bushell (thats over .11 per pound for deer feeders)

oil is up2.37 to 110.87 per barrel down form a high of 112.20 (1st time to 112)

Wholesale gas is up .02 a gallon to 2.77 down from a high of 2.79

these are futures.....so we are going to be paying more for all of this in a couple of months.

Can't wait !!

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Gold is up 20.00 to 938.00 per ounce

Corn is up .0165 to .0620 per bushell (thats over .11 per pound for deer feeders)

oil is up2.37 to 110.87 per barrel down form a high of 112.20 (1st time to 112)

Wholesale gas is up .02 a gallon to 2.77 down from a high of 2.79

these are futures.....so we are going to be paying more for all of this in a couple of months.
Yes.

r8

Gold (and silver, to some extent) doesn't go up in price. Rather, the dollar sinks in value against the stability of precious metals.

Check out this article on silver.

--Wag--

and yet life WILL continue to go on, people will stuff do things and buy stuff, and people like me will continue to ignore things and not stress over things I have no control over

woot.gif
oil is up to 113.79.... a new record and wholesale gas is up more also to 2.88 gallon
thumb_up.gif

woot.gif
and yet higher prices.

oil is up to 114.93 a barrel down from a high of 115.00
wholesale gas is up more also...to 2.94 a gallon.

all thia just in time for our summer driving.
woot.gif

woot.gif

I would not mess with, or worry about the commodities right now, go check out Potash Company of Saskatchewan - ticker symbol POT.

Traded a POT Call Option today that would be enough to buy me another Hayabusa.. underlying asset has done pretty well too!
laugh.gif

It aint all bad out there but you can depend on the oil vendors to make every dime they can, he**, I'm the same way!

I would not mess with, or worry about the commodities right now, go check out Potash Company of Saskatchewan - ticker symbol POT.

Traded a POT Call Option today that would be enough to buy me another Hayabusa.. underlying asset has done pretty well too!
laugh.gif

It aint all bad out there but you can depend on the oil vendors to make every dime they can, he**, I'm the same way!
My Latin American fund has done me very well over the last 2 years $$$

Oil 114.86...down a few pennies

Wholesale gas up .02 to $2.96 a gallon

woot.gif
and even more oil records.

oil up $1.83 to $117.00 another record for this week
wholesale gas up .03 to $2.99
gold down 27.7 to 915.2

Back