Today's almost *FREE* Item...Ladies size 4 Kevlar riding jeans

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Today we have a pair of "Tried on once" Ladies...or men's :laugh: [have to be P.C. here] AVG Sport Kevlar lined riding jeans.
Also handy if yer girl falls down alot.
Kevlar in the right places...armored knee's. They look and feel like regular 5 pocket jeans.
Fit is very impotant to the girls/ladies so I took some measurements. From hem to "ahem" "lady parts" is aprox. 28". Waist,measured with jeans laying flat is 15". Prolly don't mean shi7...I am after all, a man. Bought for my daughter who is 5 foot something,about a hundred sumfin pounds. She is fit,not fat. Belt loops to use if they are a bit loose.
Please note: Member Klutch 556 gets first dibs,will know by the end of bid'ness today/tomorrow. He wants them for his daughter and Rubb loves to see the younger folk get out and experience riding with all the right gear on of course.Putting a kid or lady on the back of a bike in flip flops and a tube top pisses me off. I have been known to pull up and say something like...[insert angry Rubb comment here].
Cost: The usual,donation to one of two of my favourite charities or a case of toilet paper for da Rubb.[Covid preparedness,huge dollar value on the Black Market] Shipping contribution would be nice,but if yer wallet in thin like mine these days...no worries.I paid well over 200 CDN for 'em,thats about 40 bucks US.
Rubb.

Today we have a pair of "Tried on once" Ladies...or men's :laugh: [have to be P.C. here] AVG Sport Kevlar lined riding jeans.
Also handy if yer girl falls down alot.View attachment 1617819 Kevlar in the right places...armored knee's. They look and feel like regular 5 pocket jeans.
Fit is very impotant to the girls/ladies so I took some measurements. From hem to "ahem" "lady parts" is aprox. 28". Waist,measured with jeans laying flat is 15". Prolly don't mean shi7...I am after all, a man. Bought for my daughter who is 5 foot something,about a hundred sumfin pounds. She is fit,not fat. Belt loops to use if they are a bit loose.
Please note: Member Klutch 556 gets first dibs,will know by the end of bid'ness today/tomorrow. He wants them for his daughter and Rubb loves to see the younger folk get out and experience riding with all the right gear on of course.Putting a kid or lady on the back of a bike in flip flops and a tube top pisses me off. I have been known to pull up and say something like...[insert angry Rubb comment here].
Cost: The usual,donation to one of two of my favourite charities or a case of toilet paper for da Rubb.[Covid preparedness,huge dollar value on the Black Market] Shipping contribution would be nice,but if yer wallet in thin like mine these days...no worries.I paid well over 200 CDN for 'em,thats about 40 bucks US.
Rubb.
View attachment 1617820

View attachment 1617821

View attachment 1617822
If @Klutch556 don't take them let me know they may be right for my other half.

I'll take a size 4 lady if you know of any single ones... or non-single ones with wandering eyes. :firing:
How about a size 8...and you close one eye.;)
I'll stay on the LQQK bro,but this fuggin' pandemic krap has been brutal on my sex life. I'm looking on-line right now...trying to be safe...
You can't be too careful. Rubb.

Back