Todays adventure: Guns, Bikes and women

BigBadDodge

Registered
Ok ok no women unfortunately. Buddy and i decided to go to the tanner gun show, never been to a tanner show, was horrible, no great deals at all, place is so crowded you can barely make it over to a table to see anything, half the brand new guns were well over the regular everyday price you could buy em anywhere else (ie new glock's for 600+, keltec .380's for over 400, mossberg 500 shotguns for 500+) Few decent deals on AR,s and AK,s but nothing i'd run my bank account down for. I bought my glock 30 about 6 years ago i believe used in excellent almost like new condition for $440, saw a severly abused 30 up there with a crack in the grip, severe and i mean severe holster wear, looked like it had been rubbing a knife in his pocket on the business end of the slide for $550 :rofl:

Decided to check out Jensen arms in loveland colorado, had heard a few things so we go up there, everyone there is awesome, huge selection and tons of knowledge(i started looking at the sig P238's after seeing one at tanner and fell in love) I was looking around the LE section and my buddy scored a "used" never fired Glock 36 for $450 bucks, i've wanted one for years and honestly would have called to raise the limit on my credit card had i seen it for that price. Dirt cheap ammo, he picked up a 50 box of hydra-shocks for 30 bucks, (20ct boxes going for 30 out here) and i picked up some more golden sabers 25rds for 20 bucks (30 at gander mtn). Had some amazing pizza while waiting for his background check and headed back south.

He wants a bike so we hit the local honda dealer and harley dealer. Guy at the honda dealer was cracking me up, we go in looking for a cbr 1kRR. Next thing i know he's got him sitting on a 03 R6 with 25k on it that they want 6k for. Then a CBR 600 with 24k for 7500 :rofl::rofl: Guy even goes well its a little over priced but its a real clean bike, ah excuse me my brother bought a cbr 1000 same year with 9k miles for 4 grand. So then he starts telling us how the 600's are flat out race bikes and will walk all over the liter bikes up till about 160 going on and on. So i got to thinking, walked away took my hoodie off and came back with my busa shirt on :whistle:. He was real quick to hand us his card and said have a nice day. Went over and check out the harleys. Bad idea now debating between a street glide and vrods again. :banghead:

It all depends on where you shop. In my experiences, the local gun shows are a joke. Sky high prices. I don`t even bother to go to gun shows anymore.

A Hardly, the way you LOVE power. I see why you :banghead:

Let me guess . Was it Sun Honda / Harley Davidson ? Worse place I've ever been to . I bought there once and that was only b/c the bike they had was marked down over $3k(left over Superhawk) . Pressure from finance and stuck up service dept kept me from ever going back .

I haven't gone to a gun show here since the manufacturers stopped coming. We used to have huge shows here where all the makers themselves would have displays and tables and you could buy anything you wanted. I remember H&K having tables of factory made transferable class III weapons. This was only about ten years ago. Now I just search gunbroker. Nothing you can't find there.

It all depends on where you shop. In my experiences, the local gun shows are a joke. Sky high prices. I don`t even bother to go to gun shows anymore.

A Hardly, the way you LOVE power. I see why you :banghead:

Yea went to a different one few years back and dropped like $800 bucks on a bunch of not really expensive stuff, just alot of great deals. This one was just nuts wouldnt be so bad if you could wander around and look but its just so crowded you cant move. And yea i know really wanna build a bagger also :laugh:

Let me guess . Was it Sun Honda / Harley Davidson ? Worse place I've ever been to . I bought there once and that was only b/c the bike they had was marked down over $3k(left over Superhawk) . Pressure from finance and stuck up service dept kept me from ever going back .

Yes sir, i use they're parts dept from time to time but thats about it. The folks over at colorado powersports take good care of me :thumbsup:

I haven't gone to a gun show here since the manufacturers stopped coming. We used to have huge shows here where all the makers themselves would have displays and tables and you could buy anything you wanted. I remember H&K having tables of factory made transferable class III weapons. This was only about ten years ago. Now I just search gunbroker. Nothing you can't find there.

mass apparantly signed no more assault rifles..even if fed laws say its ok...heard that just this week

You lost me at

Ok ok no women unfortunately

ditto..then again?..it wuz sorta predictable as..it's been my experience that women with greater than a 10th grade education?..

seem to stray away from guys with guns and bikes...

now bikes and bling?..that's a different story. :cool:

Well you need a woman with a gun!

CIMG3374.sized.jpg

Back