03 with 7600 miles. Today I:
Changed the Oil & filter.
Changed Spark Plugs
Changed Brake fluid front & rear
Changed Clutch fluid
Cleaned air filter.
Changed and flushed radiator.
Adjusted Idle both Fast and slow.

Never did this before on the Busa. Many of the items were a pain.

But, she is loving it now.

Cool, you will sleep better. Amazing how you don't feel your brakes performance diminsh with time until you change the fliud.

I hope this wasn't it's FIRST oil change!
laugh.gif
Just kiddin'...
wink.gif
I know going from stock lines to Galfers on my 636 really made a difference. Made it a true one finger brake. Can't wait to get Galfers on the 10. They're on the way.
biggrin.gif

Yeah I really enjoy doing that kind of stuff.
I do, too. I wish I could quit my job and open a bike maintainance shop and do it for a living. Nothing major, like internal engine work, just installing goodies and doing general maintainance and detailing... maybe some painting.
wink.gif

That is so nice when we maintain our own toys.
What the point modifying anything if somebody else doing it ?
With all you nice people here I`m learning about our bikes fast.

My another toy is MB AMG and guess what? MB AMG forums SUCK! A bunch of people who can afford an AMG and showoff it around. 99.9% never changed their oil...

I love my new addiction!

biggrin.gif

Yeah I really enjoy doing that kind of stuff.
I do, too. I wish I could quit my job and open a bike maintainance shop and do it for a living. Nothing major, like internal engine work, just installing goodies and doing general maintainance and detailing... maybe some painting.
wink.gif
Yeah ... a lot of us wish you would open that Custom Shop you were planning .... even if it's part time ... come on Bro!!!!

Back