Today is the day.

Congrats
beerchug.gif

Congrats,I kinda thought it wuz your first!
beerchug.gif

Buy her some nice flowers,she'll like that.

Ooh,and tell her she can throw away that giant sized bottle of rolaids,and put all the pillows back on the coutches!!!
laugh.gif

Eric, congratz to you and momma! Kids are awesome!

There used to be a class called "Boot Camp for new Dads" - swaddling was one of the excercises...

Thanks shawn... Rockadaous pretty good. My wife already said I can start buying her motorcycles and the baby is a hardcore eater... Plus she doesn't cry and she is falling right into a livable feeding and sleeping cycle. Which makes me happy!!!!

last one for now... I am still wearing these clothes
biggrin.gif

samantha_3.jpg

Congrats to the BOTH of you! Daughters are a precious gift! take care of her, and dont let her steal your heart, and get you wrapped around her finger. once that happens its all over.

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I have a couple from when she was actually getting pulled out but they are probably a little to graphic for the board... I watched the entire procedure and it is amazing to see some ones uterus sitting on their stomach as they are talking to you. A spinal is a pretty amazing thing.

(badassbusa03 @ Dec. 29 2006,11:21) Congrats to the BOTH of you! Daughters are a precious gift! take care of her, and dont let her steal your heart, and get you wrapped around her finger. once that happens its all over.

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
Thanks! I think I am already screwed as far as that goes.
laugh.gif

I have 3 children, so I can say this from experience: I hope you weren't too attached to the concept of sleeping throughout the night. And anytime you leave the house remember to pickup these 2 things: baby wipes and diapers... bonus sized if possible.. Oh, and binkies... you'll need about 30 to start off with... they get lost at the WORST possible moment.
biggrin.gif

So let me recap:
SLEEP (fuggetaboutit!)
BABY WIPES + DIAPERS (just keep buying them)
BINKIES (30 or more)

Congratulations Mom and Dad! I'm truly happy for the both of you.
beerchug.gif

There is a Ninja 250 for sale in the classifieds. Might as well start early.

Wife said it was OK right? You won't hear that again. Should of held a tape recorder to her mouth.
tounge.gif

Congrats on a beautiful little girl.

cool.gif

(runeight @ Dec. 29 2006,11:54) There is a Ninja 250 for sale in the classifieds. Might as well start early.

Wife said it was OK right? You won't hear that again. Should of held a tape recorder to her mouth.
tounge.gif

Congrats on a beautiful little girl.

cool.gif
She actually is serious about it... When we first discussed getting pregnant she told me to buy my busa before money became really tight... Oddly enough she is totally on board with a bike purchase down the line if she is interested in riding... I have a pretty cool wife! but you are right time will tell until then I will just hope that my daughter is even interested in riding when the time comes.

thanks everyone for your comments and kudos!

Gonna go shower finally... Just got done taking care of our animals... We unfortunatly have a cat with cancer that I have to syringe feed .

E.

Back