Today is the day.

Congrats and update us with some pics please!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Thanks everyone! It went smooth and she came into the world with her eyes open, fists clenched and screaming to the heavens! She has a full head of hair and an attitude!

It is our first child and I couldn't be happier! My wife came through it well and I gave her the play by play as it happened. I stood and watched over the curtain and gave her descriptive commentary the entire time. Seeing a C-section from a foot away is truly an interesting experience... I was making jokes the entire time. I will try to get some pictures up tonight... I came home to feed our animals and to grab some stuff for my wife.

You are all truly stellar people. thank you.
E

congrats to you and your family.  Your gonna be a busy fella, but it's fun
beerchug.gif
  make sure you take a nice pillow up to the hospital.  The stuff they have is crap. keep an eagly eye on your wife. women sometimes deal with post partum depression. They should explain all that to you. Just be real understanding for the next couple of weeks
coffee.gif

beerchug.gif
I wish I could have been at the birth of my firstborn, but I was in Viet Nam.
sad.gif
Congrats to you and your wife!

Congrats! Don't EVER buy her a phone and make sure you buy yourself a shotgun. Or two or three!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Congrats to you and the wife ! Everything changes from here on out ! .................evil little chuckle

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back