Today is the day.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
Today is the day that my daughter will be born. We check into the hospital at 11 am and the c-section starts at 1 pm. To say that I am nervous is an understatement. This is not a truly necassery surgery but we feel it is safer than a vaginal birth. I just typed vaginal ughhhhhh.

She will be named Samantha Rae Mckeever and I already love her more than anything else in the world. I will post pics when I have them.
E.

Everything will go smoothly. Congratulations. Can't to see pictures
beerchug.gif

Eric... let us know how everything goes and if you need anything... So I guess it is Samantha Rae now, instead of bean. Cool.

Congratulations....I became a father 2 months ago to this day (right smack in the middle of the Georgia-Florida Game).....

Have fun, and remember, it get's better!
laugh.gif

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
You forgot to tell us,is it your first one?
If so,you are in for a truly no way to explain awesome experience.
wink.gif

An early but whole hearted congatulations to you  
beerchug.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>(we need a cigar smiley)<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>

congrats. I just went through a C-section Dec 4 2006. Well I didn't but you know what I mean. It's a walk in the park for you. She'll be fine... You get to stand at the head and watch. You can't see a whole lot because of a curtain they put up. It'll go so fast you won't have time to worry. Then before you know it it's over. Good luck brotha and again congrats...

Awesome.... And as mentioned, if its your first, which sounds like it, your life will never be the same. It changes so much of your perspective on the little things. Congrats and best wishes. *smoke up a virtual stoggie for ya!*

beerchug.gif
Congrats, you are in the middle of things right now.

I'll send one up to the man upstairs.

(kenster @ Dec. 28 2006,10:07) Congratulations....I became a father 2 months ago to this day (right smack in the middle of the Georgia-Florida Game).....

Have fun, and remember, it get's better!
laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif
what? I think you need to start a whole new thread about that.

Back