Today: free world = bad, for my busa = good

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Woke up and watched CNN & Fox (cant rely on just one for the "truth") to see all the crapstorm about the liquid explosives...kind of glad I am in a non-deployable school status right now, been gone too long recently to go anywhere again right now.

For the Busa, took the wheel off last night so I could get a new rear show put on. Thought I had a possible rear cush drive problem, but tech said its normal. Since it was going to be an hour for the wheel, I bought some Chain Cleaner Motek 611 works great. And grabbed a can of Chain Wax. While waiting I cleaned the chain and boy did it need it. Also cleaned a lot of the SA assembly. Then I decided to do the hump grab bar mod, that went smooth and easy. Next week I change the oil and filter.

Waiting on ZG DB and Muzzy Al. fan to arrive. Need to order this week, either Hotbodies or Motorhead UT, SW Plate Holder, and those sexy chain adjusters posted up in the "interested in GP thread." Still debating on either a Yosh full system or Brock/Hindle Streetsmart (I want the quieter of the two since they both flow very well) and PC III USB of course with Pair block-offs. Looking at EBC Contour Rotors & HH Pad package as well. Getting there, slowly but surely. Hopefully will get with Tobin for a seat exchange as well. Its summer, need to mod mod mod mod....

Charlie,
Sounds like you have the bug! Mods sound great - if you think about it while you are doing the mods - take in process pics, members her are always looking for "how to" posts!
What school are ya in?

MC, after 16+yrs of Army, my old job was canned, so I am forced to go into UAV Pilot course. Yes, flying the drone planes. I am not excited about the school. I've alwasy been working with Infantry Scouts and the likes, now all the D*ck in the Dirt stuff has ended and this
mad.gif

I forgot about the pictorial....sheesh and to think I'd been searching multiple threads just for some insight and tips.

MC, after 16+yrs of Army, my old job was canned, so I am forced to go into UAV Pilot course.  Yes, flying the drone planes.  I am not excited about the school.  I've alwasy been working with Infantry Scouts and the likes, now all the D*ck in the Dirt stuff has ended and this
mad.gif

I forgot about the pictorial....sheesh and to think I'd been searching multiple threads just for some insight and tips.
You out at Fort H?? Up until about a month and half ago, I was the Director of the only Pioneer UAV maintenance training center for the Navy and Marine Corps...

+1 on the pics! A good step-by-step write-up is golden around here!

You're about to begin some good mods so if ya can, take the time to take the pics to go w/ a good write-up.

As I said in another thread in reply to your post, let me know what you turn up for the black anodized split grab bar please.

What UAV's are you guys working with? Preditors?
rock.gif
I worked on the U-2 and had the chance to go work on the Global Hawk UAV but decided to stick with the U-2.

Sloto, core class is Shadow, and then if available, after Hunter class, or if top x% of class I may get a chance to go to Warrior or another one in R&D. Personally I am trying to finish the class then do the instructor thing for my last couple years.

I found the back split grab bars, just waiting a couple weeks so I can write off as my birthday gift, makes the wifes job much easier that way. Pics, yes definately will be getting some.

Cat3, i sell those Gilles chain adjusters.

I've got a Titainium colored one on the way forsale. $180 shipped.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155251290 -->

Cat3, i sell those Gilles chain adjusters.

I've got a Titainium colored one on the way forsale. $180 shipped.
You read my mind didnt you? GM, you must have had some flash in your head..I bet CAT's going to pm me and see if I have a Ti set of Gilles CA....well, if you did you were right. Should I send the pp now, or later? Let me know.

Back