Tobin seats

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting ready to order my Tobins for the front and back. He really doesn't show an example on his website between glossy black and drag race black.

If you've ordered either of these styles, can you post a photo for me so I can see the style, please?

Also, if anyone has Tobin's with red kanjis can you post a photo?

Thanks!

George

Dull black with black kanjis....

Tobins_3.JPG

Dude, you got to get out more!   or
Saw those threads... problem is there's nothing there saying "this is glossy and this is drag". I could assume which is which... but it would be a $300 assumption. And since so many org members have Tobin's, I thought it would be better to ask for assistance than to gamble $300 and make a mistake.

But thanks for being concerned about my potential seclusion.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156130134 -->

Saw those threads... problem is there's nothing there saying "this is glossy and this is drag". I could assume which is which... but it would be a $300 assumption. And since so many org members have Tobin's, I thought it would be better to ask for assistance than to gamble $300 and make a mistake.

Anytime. Here's the dull black on Baby J.

Baby_J___130.JPG

Anytime.  Here's the dull black on Baby J.
Diggin' the dull so far. Thanks!

BigGeorge, where are you hosting your avatar and sig? I can never see them.
sad.gif

BigGeorge, where are you hosting your avatar and sig? I can never see them.
sad.gif
I host them from one of my servers. The site I have it pointed to is considered adult oriented by some ISP's. Let me try moving it to another site and see if there's still a problem.
I see em now,Yeah,I'm behind a censoring proxy,so I guess you would be right.Thanks.
Cool. I changed it for my profile photo too. That's some eyecandy of my wife that I wouldn't want to be missed  
biggrin.gif

Yummy

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156131052 -->

don't mean to thread jack, but i was wondering...do the glossy black seats seem to hold you in the saddle well or does the material used seem slick when riding in bad weather

No sliding on mine so far. Don't generally ride in rain, but when forced it was just fine.

Back