tobin seat???

hemi

Registered
got my set of buell pegs on order for my 08 busa that i've had for 2 weeks now. I would like to make the bike as comfortable as possible for a "sport bike" I'm about 6' 2" and was thinkin about considering a tobin seat. Are these much more comfortable than stock, are they softer or more firm, what about the back seat, is it more comfortable on the passenger. My 750 wasn't too comfortable and my girl did not like riding on it at all. Now that i got the busa she loves riding on the back bc it is so much more comfortable for her

get one from New image. He makes Tobin seats, why go through a middle man? He made me a seat in the three hours that it took me to get to his house.

VERY comfy and actually mine is a bit more rigid than stock. IF you notice the Corbins and sargents etc.. they are stiffer because it gives you more support for the long haul.

I love my new image seat!

The "New" New Image Online!

My Tobin seat is much firmer than stock. Since it is firmer, it cuts down on those burn spots that come from a lack of support.

get one from New image. He makes Tobin seats, why go through a middle man? He made me a seat in the three hours that it took me to get to his house.

VERY comfy and actually mine is a bit more rigid than stock. IF you notice the Corbins and sargents etc.. they are stiffer because it gives you more support for the long haul.

I love my new image seat!

The "New" New Image Online!

+1 love my new image.... (same as tobin) got it in 3 days.... mail

Back