Tobin or Gel seat

Tobin or Gel seat - for comfort and durability.

• Tobin Seat

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • Gel Seat

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
i vote for a aligator skin with with multiple logos and sparkles, lots of bold stitching and several different colors with a built in subwoofer.

Got my New Image (Tobin) seat last year, love it, now my butt is comfy but the rest of me starts complaining after several hours ridin.

I had the gel seat for 2 weeks, hated it. Thing was hard as a rock. I've got a New Image now and love it.

Droid via Tapatalk

I'm gellin :laugh: mine sat in the sun for 4+ hours today. No shade. Seat was warm not hot or anything.

Rockethed using Tapatalk

I replaced my stock seat with a Gel...then replaced my Gel with a Tobin.

My Gel is collecting dust...maybe I should put it in the classifieds...
rock.gif

I would be interested. If you do pm me a picture and price. When I get back I still would like to meet up for a ride.

OK lets set the record straight here..the person that did the Tobin seats is Lee at new Image..

At some point we need to start calling them New Image Seats...beause thats what they are...

Lee can be contacted at his New Image website OR I think Ball-z does hsi front work...:thumbsup:

He does 08 and 09 stock colors too BTW and a SUPER guy to work with..:thumbsup:

If you need any help let me know, Lee is not that far from me and I can go see him if need be:thumbsup:

Never had a tobin, but i can say that over the stock seat the suzuki gel seat is the best mod on my bike, yesterday was 316 miles and I came off the bike with little fatigue. The gel seat seams to hold it's shape and provides added meat where needed.

Back