Tobin or Gel seat

Tobin or Gel seat - for comfort and durability.

• Tobin Seat

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • Gel Seat

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
Have never ridden a gel seat because I got my Tobins first. If the gel is anything like the stock seat I wouldn't want it anyway.

I replaced my stock seat with a Gel...then replaced my Gel with a Tobin.

My Gel is collecting dust...maybe I should put it in the classifieds...
rock.gif

Never tried a Gel... but I have more good about the TObin seats than the Gel seats. I myself have ordered a set of tobins for elenor... still waiting to get them
biggrin.gif

I think its time for me to drop Mr. Tobin a email again... I cant wait to get those seats on elenor
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

With a Gel seat my ass started to ache after 350-400 miles just like the stock seat, for me this simply does not happen with the Tobin seat, 500 miles no problem, now on the other hand my legs are a bit cramped up with the Tobin but I guess I can always try the Buell peg mod to compensate for the lowered seat height, it's kind of a trade off but anything is better than that sore ass you get with a stock seat. :thumbsup:

i just got my tobin and freakin love it, that guy can do almost anything you want. I got "LENGEND" in Kanji put on it nobody has that at all... The seat is very comfertable. he is a very nice guy to deal with. you can crack the throttle open and not slide back with a tobin.. TOBIN TOBIN TOBIN.:cheerleader:

I've heard that the gel seats are very comfortable but get hot if they sit in the sun

Back