Toaster v2.0

Great Idea Bryan!
Love the keychain too. However, may I suggest a bit softer angles at the wings? Might not pass TSA if certain individuals might carry it with them abroad, or delivering.
Troy

Great Idea Bryan!
Love the keychain too. However, may I suggest a bit softer angles at the wings? Might not pass TSA if certain individuals might carry it with them abroad, or delivering.
Troy
I thought this was deliver via person on the bike or ship via mail . The tube wouldn't pass TSA so both would need to be checked luggage. I can just imagine TSA thinking the tube is a pipe bomb .

I thought this was deliver via person on the bike or ship via mail . The tube wouldn't pass TSA so both would need to be checked luggage. I can just imagine TSA thinking the tube is a pipe bomb .

It's prison for you!!

• Haha
Reactions: c10

ud be amazed what TSA allows and doesn't. I can take lead pipes, pipe wrenches, 2 foot sections of rubber hose, but not nail files! I have had them tell me I (as pilot) cannot take my Cross pen through. Told them they better call my chief pilot and explain why his airplane aint leavin today.
No worries, just a thought is all. I thought maybe I would deliver in person to some of u folks that arent smart enough to live in Sunny Florida! Lol
Carry on brothers.
Troy

ud be amazed what TSA allows and doesn't. I can take lead pipes, pipe wrenches, 2 foot sections of rubber hose, but not nail files! I have had them tell me I (as pilot) cannot take my Cross pen through. Told them they better call my chief pilot and explain why his airplane aint leavin today.
No worries, just a thought is all. I thought maybe I would deliver in person to some of u folks that arent smart enough to live in Sunny Florida! Lol
Carry on brothers.
Troy
I forgot a set of pliers in my carry on and security seized them...I kind of chuckled at that...

I said "you seize my pliers but allow me to bring a Bic pen on board...do you know what I can do with a Bic pen?" He said it doesn't make sense to him either but he is just following direction...

I can relate to this of course but it did make me chuckle...

I forgot a set of pliers in my carry on and security seized them...I kind of chuckled at that...

I said "you seize my pliers but allow me to bring a Bic pen on board...do you know what I can do with a Bic pen?" He said it doesn't make sense to him either but he is just following direction...

I can relate to this of course but it did make me chuckle...
I carry a sharpie marker in places of no weapons. My now Marine sons laughed at me till a short painful demonstration ;)

Back