Toaster v2.0

I like the chain also. Maybe have Bryan (am I spelling that right?!) make one and use that as the starting ring. Everyone else just adds to it. Maybe a scroll inside an aluminum batton?
Troy

I think this fits the application exactly. Nice work, c10 (as usual).

I've priced the rainproof paper - I'll handle that. Toyed with the idea of 'scrolling' the paper (one continuous length) but am thinking just a ring holding the hole-punched sheets together might be more user-friendly.

The key chain concept married to the baton ...
... would it be possible to attach a ring to the baton's top cap? How durable/practical would that be??
Else, ideas on how to merge these two items together??

cap.png

I think this fits the application exactly. Nice work, c10 (as usual).

I've priced the rainproof paper - I'll handle that. Toyed with the idea of 'scrolling' the paper (one continuous length) but am thinking just a ring holding the hole-punched sheets together might be more user-friendly.

The key chain concept married to the baton ...
... would it be possible to attach a ring to the baton's top cap? How durable/practical would that be??
Else, ideas on how to merge these two items together??

View attachment 1611242
There will be a lanyard on the tube so the ring could fit on to that I would imagine well .

Next weekend I'll run Peregrine Falcon over to Moto Space garage to media blast for final finish.

So now do we leave him grey or should I heat him up for a Blue Titanium coloring?

20200118_171318.jpg

20200118_171328.jpg

20200118_171245.jpg

Back