Toads off road

Been watching a show from history channel on the youtube , called 'forged in fire' , a knife making / forging competition show , and I love it . They make historical edged weapons from history , and the skills and knowledge presented is extremely interesting . Well worth a look if you get a chance .

Been watching a show from history channel on the youtube , called 'forged in fire' , a knife making / forging competition show , and I love it . They make historical edged weapons from history , and the skills and knowledge presented is extremely interesting . Well worth a look if you get a chance .
I record every episode. One of my favorite shows.
Hope you get back at it soon man. After my accident a few years ago the doctor looked at my x-rays and told me "I'm sure this is no shock,but you don't have any cartilage to speak of in this knee". Legacy of a misspent youth. Been putting surgery off for years.

my insides will probably rot out though.... my doctor told me if I don't start losing this weight I wont make it past 60.... I looked at him in disbelief.... good god.... 60.... I wasn't expecting 50.

my insides will probably rot out though.... my doctor told me if I don't start losing this weight I wont make it past 60.... I looked at him in disbelief.... good god.... 60.... I wasn't expecting 50.

Be careful...you'll end up dieing healthy.
Be easy on that foot for a while too.
You'll be suprised how many things you actually hurt growing up...you just haven't felt it yet, lol.

I got to say , some Docs can be full of crap at times , I had a neighbor , when I was growing up , used to always be on health kick , and very clean lifestyle etc . Well , I just found out that he didn't even live as long as my deadshit estranged dad , who sucked piss like it was water and I don't even know what diet that old bastard ate !! He ( doc ) might have relaxed a little and still made it to that 70+ age . Bloody nice daughter though , I grew up with ...:rolleyes:

Okay Red , yes that is good motivator for toads positive return to action !! That's what I be wanting , a lovely lady to warm and straighten out the toad , and maybe cook my supper as well .... :p . Thinking doing the 'wild thing' would be very positive for all round recovery , toad can make it happen . :thumbsup:
Went to first check up since op , last Tuesday , got good response to progress , and walked in and out unaided . Still can't legally drive till they sign off on that , which is definitely 6 week mark . The bike will be sometime further down the track , so to speak , but not in any great hurry so all good .
Cheers and thanks all , for kind wishes :beerchug:.

Just got my official 6 week ( actually 8 weeks ) surgeon check , and have been officially signed off from anymore visits . Also physio , those useless bastards , were a non event anyway , with no contact to mention . As for my sore gums and chip off my jaw , I showed him the fresh pics of the chip , and asked if they put anything in your mouth to clamp down on , that could of damaged the gums and jaw . Well the surgeon said no , and he never heard of any trouble like that before , and inquired what the dentist said . He seemed shocked a bit when I mentioned that no dentist involved , and that I had removed my own jaw bone chip with long tweezers .... Anyway , real crazy , maybe old injury , but all good and healed up now !!
So will get a ride in asap .
Toad
IMG_20180527_104051.jpg

Toads removed chip ,( AA battery for scale )

Last edited:
Hey next time forget inspecting the titanium hardware and request a little person nurse & doctor and they will be talking about how huge that thing is cold hands or not! Then who will be laughing.
It's all good bro , just messing around with y' all , I am 6'4" , always been known as a huge prick , and 6'4" aint that tall !! Hahahahaha

Just got my official 6 week ( actually 8 weeks ) surgeon check , and have been officially signed off from anymore visits . Also physio , those useless bastards , were a non event anyway , with no contact to mention . As for my sore gums and chip off my jaw , I showed him the fresh pics of the chip , and asked if they put anything in your mouth to clamp down on , that could of damaged the gums and jaw . Well the surgeon said no , and he never heard of any trouble like that before , and inquired what the dentist said . He seemed shocked a bit when I mentioned that no dentist involved , and that I had removed my own jaw bone chip with long tweezers .... Anyway , real crazy , maybe old injury , but all good and healed up now !!
So will get a ride in asap .
ToadView attachment 1582587

Toads removed chip ,( AA battery for scale )
Doctors will be advasive or just lie simply so they or another Dr. doesn't have a malpractice suit; they do cover for one another usually.

Doctors will be advasive or just lie simply so they or another Dr. doesn't have a malpractice suit; they do cover for one another usually.
Don't worry bro , my first major bike accident , the rod fitted inside my lower leg was too short , ended up snapping the bone again a couple of years after initial op , so had to re do it , and no comback to the Doc , because they said they didn't make a rod that long for my leg etc... . Those bastards can be just that , but I got a good local GP , Vietnamese fella , same age as me . The last hip op this year , those bastards couldn't wait to see the end of me , no physio or nothing after 8 weeks from op !!

Back