to the guys with a 6 in stretch...

Brew City Busa

Registered
I am about to order a new arm from Trac and i need to know how many links i need to order on my new chain for the 6 in stretch. ON top of that what chain do you recomend for the street/track use? I planned on using the 530 setup too, any comments on that would be helpful. Thanks for the help.

I can get you a good chain/sprocket setup,give me a call when ready,and we can look at your setup to see if you may need a spring for shock...503-663-3278

get 150 and call it a day:beerchug:

:welcome: to the .org neighbor, lol-used to stay off Good Hope n 107th, right off I45. Moved to Bacon-country (or burnt-bacon country, after the fireworx incident:whistle:) aka Cudahy.

Dunno where you go for service, but if you ever need help spending more $$ on your bike, holla-Im pretty f**n good at that:laugh:

spent so much on the bike, I cant afford to wash it so I go down by the Art Museum n bust out the wash mit n sum soap and just wait.........:thumbsup:

BusaPics 007.jpg

Thanks for the numbers guys, i really appreciate it:thumbsup:. I"m asking these questions so I can spend some money on the bike and hopefully ride before the snow. Currently out of southern waukesha but moving to sturtevant next week. Longer ride to work is ok with me. BigDiesel do you do work on your own bike, or others for that matter? If you do i might want your help this winter.

Quick question and slightly off topic; for those with a six inch stretch what do you torque your axle nut to? I beleive OEM is 72.5 lbs but when I bought mine from Schnitz about a year ago, Nick told me to torque mine at 100lbs. Isn't that too much?

Back