To the Dallas Busa rider that flipped me off yesterday...

Rev. 6:5

Registered
This is specifically for the 08 orange/black Busa rider on Inwood Road yesterday.

I saw you flip me off. Did you notice how I didn't repay the gesture? You see, when I have something to say to someone, I tell them to their face. I understand you were probably afraid I would do something to you since I was in uniform and all. I understand that, though that's not how I do things. When I am rolling up on a shots fired call do you think I'm on a fast motorcycle where I can ride by real fast, thus avoiding danger? No, I go towards it. When I am cleaning up what's left of a suicide victim, do I get to fly by on my bike to avoid the unpleasantries? Nope, I'm right there with it.

Yes, I understand you were too scared to come to me with your issues, but it did show me the difference between someone like you and someone like me.

Lastly, show some class. You ride a Busa. Act like it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I was honestly shocked when I saw what he was riding. Up until yesterday, I've seen nothing but classy Busa riders.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm with ya on that. Every busa I see out on the road or at a business are always more than happy to give a wave or sit and chat with me for awhile bout these wonderful machines. It's a shame that person gives us a bad name.

what provoked the gesture???? or was it just some azzhat trying to show off how "cool" he is. prolly just a poser on a borrowed busa, real busa riders have more respect than that.:beerchug:

To bad you could'nt snatch the rider off the bike and go over a few :rulez: with him.. Bye the time they learn the rules, its to late.. Sorry you had to deal with that, you're more of a Man, then that rider will ever be.. He was a COWARD !! I hope you see him again, and throw the book at em ! I'm sure the Law has :rulez: for COWARDS like him !! Be safe Rev, and much love to ya... If I get flammed for this, its okay.. I've been thru worse..

Nothing provoked it. I was in my cage and had just pulled up to my part time gig. He came from a different direction, so I know it wasn't my driving. It was obviously my uniform.

I just have such little respect for cowardly acts.
Posted via Mobile Device

kinda a dumb thing to do, especially if he's local:whistle: I have a few friends that work in uniform on part time jobs (security at the schools and at the theaters) and they tell me that it's amazing that some people believe that they are not officers without thier patrol car and get a little testy.:rofl: on duty or off duty, still a leo

Sorry but the tough guy thing doesn't impress me.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to "impress" you. This is one thing that has always irked me. Why do people feel the need to be rude? You can just close the thread and keep the comments to yourself.

what uniform due you use, are you a leo, fire fighter, emt, security, judge, mma fighter? Why would your uniform make him afraid? Maybe its someone that knows you and has some kind of issue whith you personly. Am I missing something here? I would like to think that most ppl dont just go around flipping the bird off at random. the key word there is most

Last edited:
As a truck driver get told im #1 ever so often dont bother me.
I just nod my head.Mabe wave 2 them or clap 4 them.
most the time its cause im in a tanker+cant take off fast.
Everybody is in a big hurry.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand you were too scared to come to me with your issues, but it did show me the difference between someone like you and someone like me.
:werd:
There's a BIG difference in the interpretation of who he sees when he looks in the mirror, and who you see when you look in the mirror. He's gotta live in his pre-judgement world of flipping people off that would otherwise lend a helping hand.
And if my intuition is correct, my guess would be that you'd STILL lend him a hand if he needed it...
And surely he does, in numerous ways.
You rock, Rev.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
you sure you did not know the guy because you are kind of an azzhat. Just saying.

Or he could have thought you were sambusa.....

Maybe he was saying: "cops are number 1!!!"

Or he could have just been a d1ck. Let it go bro the world is full of them. You made it home safe that is all that matters.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to "impress" you. This is one thing that has always irked me. Why do people feel the need to be rude? You can just close the thread and keep the comments to yourself.

For the same reason people do ride by flip-offs ???

Awwwwwwww, he was just probably RIDING the Busa. But, didn't own it ! I had this when riding in Uniform (Military) several times. Just BLOW it OFF :whistle:

Remember he probably was just showing you his IQ score :banghead: so you would feel sorry for him :laugh:

Simple things for Simple Minds :thumbsup:

This is specifically for the 08 orange/black Busa rider on Inwood Road yesterday.

I saw you flip me off. Did you notice how I didn't repay the gesture? You see, when I have something to say to someone, I tell them to their face. I understand you were probably afraid I would do something to you since I was in uniform and all. I understand that, though that's not how I do things. When I am rolling up on a shots fired call do you think I'm on a fast motorcycle where I can ride by real fast, thus avoiding danger? No, I go towards it. When I am cleaning up what's left of a suicide victim, do I get to fly by on my bike to avoid the unpleasantries? Nope, I'm right there with it.

Lastly, show some class. You ride a Busa. Act like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
WOW. sounds twisted

Back